BY MARIE'S

Monica P.
This dressing is tasty and great on a crunchier lettuce. If You Love avocado in your salad but don’t want to pay the price every time this is a good buy. However, not my favorite dressing on spinach or mixed greens. It is very flavorful and can be bought at any grocery store!
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
I can’t say enough good things about this dressing. My favorite way to use it is in wraps. But of course it’s good on salads and sandwiches too. So good. The poblano in the name makes it sound spicy but it’s not. It’s very flavorful but not spicy.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love the zesty kick of this dressing! Fresh avocados are a favorite of mine, but the added spiciness of the poblano pepper kicks this dressing up a few notches and makes it excellent, not only for salads but also for dipping fresh veggies!
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I haven’t tried this yet but I definitely want to! Anything avocado is always a winner in my book. This product sounds delicious and would go with just about anything I cook - salads, chicken, veggies. Yum!
Nancy H.
This is one of the best dressings I have ever tried. I use it mostly as a spread on crackers or toast with boiled egg slices...so yummy and the flavor combo is tasty.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
I was excited to try this dressing because I love avocado and dressing. To me it had a strange flavor and I couldn’t find a way of combination to use this dressing that complimented it. It’s a pricey dressing with a short shelf life that was not very tasty. Would not repurchase.
Nik R.
one of my top favorite dressings of all time. I am a ceaser dressing kind of girl, this dressing is the spicy version of ceaser plus with a soft avocado background. It so easy to find maries is in every walmart and publix. look is the vegtable side.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This isn’t too bad. To be honest I’m not a fan of avocado but I do like this dressing. It is a tad spicy which had a to the bold flavor but also has a nice creamy texture from the avocado. This is great on taco or southwest salads.
Ashley K.
Creamy, delicious and less questionable than regular old ranch. Avocado gives it that extra creaminess without the heaviness. A little kick of spice but nothing too alarming. Definitely needed ok salads and sandwiches.
Sara C.
Two of my favorite things combined! What more could you ask for?! Good price, great flavor! Perfect for salads or as a dipping sauce. Would definitely recommend to others