BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Buttermilk Ranch Avocado & Chicken Wraps. see more...

Rachael B.
My one problem with this product is that it won’t come out of the jar. It has great taste and the consistency is quite thick, which I enjoy. You don’t need a lot of dressing to get that good old ranch flavor. This is a great dressing I just need a better way to get it out of the jar.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
So good!  I love all of Marie's Dressings, They're a premium product made with quality ingredients.  They're also also high priced so I don't get it often.  Unless you're gonna make your own this is the best you can get though.  I would recommend for sure!
Daniela V.
Marie’s dressing are my favorite. They are so creamy and full of flavor. I love the glass containers and packaging. I use mine on everything. I bought mine at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend it.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
This one is super creamy and I really like the tanginess of it BC of the buttermilk. I also use as a dip for a veggie appetizer plate for parties. My 5 year old son loves this ranch too for his French fries and pizza. You can it at just about any grocery store in the refrigerated section of the produce aisle. It runs about $4 I think? The whole family will enjoy it too
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I love this dressing so much! It tastes amazing and we use it a lot! It’s not expensive at all and is a great value! I highly recommend this to everyone! It’s so good with veggies too!
TIFF M.
Palm Springs, CA
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite ranch dressings . The flavor is very rich and I feel like it’s a healthier option. It’s a bit pricey for ranch but worth it . Try it out :)
Marissa M.
I highly dislike Marie Calendar’s Ranch dressing. I will only buy Hidden Valley! There’s just something about MC’s ranch dressing that tastes funny and I will not buy again.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Marie's buttermilk ranch dressing works great on salads and as a dip.I use it to marinade chicken to make ranch chicken, it gives it a great taste and leave the chicken moist.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love the consistency of this Marie’s Buttermilk Ranch dressing; not too thick, but not too watery. I love Ranch, but this one from Marie’s has a touch of buttermilk too!
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I️ am very picky about ranch dressing. If you’re not careful, the seasoning can be way off and it becomes too spicy. However, this dressing has a nice balance of flavors. The consistency is creamy and great for salads and dips.