BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Buttermilk Ranch Avocado & Chicken Wraps. see more...

LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Foodie Expert
So good!  I love all of Marie's Dressings, They're a premium product made with quality ingredients.  They're also also high priced so I don't get it often.  Unless you're gonna make your own this is the best you can get though.  I would recommend for sure!
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Foodie Expert
This one is super creamy and I really like the tanginess of it BC of the buttermilk. I also use as a dip for a veggie appetizer plate for parties. My 5 year old son loves this ranch too for his French fries and pizza. You can it at just about any grocery store in the refrigerated section of the produce aisle. It runs about $4 I think? The whole family will enjoy it too
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love this dressing so much! It tastes amazing and we use it a lot! It’s not expensive at all and is a great value! I highly recommend this to everyone! It’s so good with veggies too!
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
I️ am very picky about ranch dressing. If you’re not careful, the seasoning can be way off and it becomes too spicy. However, this dressing has a nice balance of flavors. The consistency is creamy and great for salads and dips.
Marissa M.
Foodie Expert
I highly dislike Marie Calendar’s Ranch dressing. I will only buy Hidden Valley! There’s just something about MC’s ranch dressing that tastes funny and I will not buy again.
Maria D.
Granada Hills
Foodie Expert
I️ must say Marie’s has a unique flavor! I️ love it and so does the family. I️ don’t hear as much complaining when salads are at the table. Everyone loves their dressing!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I love the consistency of this Marie’s Buttermilk Ranch dressing; not too thick, but not too watery. I love Ranch, but this one from Marie’s has a touch of buttermilk too!
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Foodie Expert
Marie's buttermilk ranch dressing works great on salads and as a dip.I use it to marinade chicken to make ranch chicken, it gives it a great taste and leave the chicken moist.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love this when I was growing up, along with the blue cheese flavor. This goes on thicker than hidden valley and it's much tastier in my opinion. Found in refrigerated section of stores.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor of ranch, still better than unrefrigerated brands though. Something doesn't quite fit with my tongue on this one.