BY MARIE'S

Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I buy this stuff every time it’s on sale. Pairs perfectly with a t-bone, sautéed mushrooms and onions. I’m not much of a salad person, so I couldn’t tell you how it is on rabbit food, but pairing it with a thick steak and a glass of red wine is simply delightful.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Marie's Blue Cheese dressing!! There is also a fat free or low fat version that is really good too!! I like that it comes already cold also. I would recommend this product. I buy mine at Walmart, but I have seen at many other grocery stores.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
This bleu cheese dressing is consistently good! Thick texture with great flavor. I add it to very basic salads and it tastes great. I typically enjoy the Marie dressings with salads, but I use some as marinade.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
Delicious! This is great on salads or as a dip with veggies. I love the added bacon flavor- really brings it up a notch and worth the price. It’s also good with a cold pasta salad. Great brand and product!
Amber F.
Foodie Expert
This is my husbands favorite blue cheese dressing, we keep two on hand because he can’t run out. We always use it on salads and wings, but I’m sure he would put it on everything if I’d let him.
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
Foodie Expert
This blue cheese with bacon dressing from Marie’s is so good, but not healthy, I eat it as an indulgence especially since it’s not very cheap. I recommend using it with your salad or dipping veggies in it
Miranda R.
Foodie Expert
I'm very impressed with this dressing. Perfect amount of blue cheese. It's not super strong, but still strong enough to taste the blue cheese and bacon. Love it.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Foodie Expert
This dressing is my guilty pleasure. Marie's Bleu Cheese is delectable to begin with. With the added bacon, it is Heaven!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so delicious on veggies or wings. It has big chunks of the cheese to get a good full bite full of taste.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Foodie Expert
Best store bought blue cheese dressing by far! I really don’t have much else to say on that!