Marie's All Natural Creamy Ranch Dressing 12 oz uploaded by Anna M.

BY MARIE'S #7 in Salad Dressing

Marie's all natural creamy ranch dressing 12 oz see more...

• Does anyone else wish it wasn't in a jar package? I always have t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
keirstin b.
norfolk
I love thick and creamy ranch without the awful taste that you can get from some brands such as craft or others down the condiment isle. This is my favorite if i dont mind a less than healthy option. It has the great taste everyone loves from a restaurant quality ranch. It’s a pricey option compared to other brands but for a better taste and better quality I’ll spend the extra money on it.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Foodie Expert
I only buy refrigerated salad dressings because there are more natural ingredients and fewer chemicals in them. Marie's is one of the best ranch dressings on the market. It has consistent high-quality and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients in every bite. I highly recommend it.

The only mark against it is that because it doesn't contain a lot of chemicals and preservatives, it has a much shorter shelf life than salad dressings found in the dry goods section of the grocery store. If you rarely eat salad, this will probably expire before you have a chance to use it. But if you eat salad frequently, you'll love this salad dressing and will get a lot of use from it. Enjoy.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing. It is a little more pricey than other dressings and I usually only get it when its on sale because with a budget, I just can't justify spending 2$ more on something like dressing but it is so good!!!! It's thick and creamy and doesn't taste watered down like some of the cheaper dressings do. Also it's thick enough to where you can use it as a dressing or as a dip! No complaints with this brand or dressing 😍😍😍😍 Definitely quality!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
My husband makes homemade ranch all the time, so I’m kind of a ranch snob.

Marie’s is good though. I wish it wasn’t as thick. It makes it awkward to use as a dressing on a salad, since it just globs out. It is great though for dipping things like buffalo wings, veggies and whatever else you dip in ranch (I’m looking at you Pizza).

It can be a little steep in price. $4 price range I believe, but there are coupons a lot at our H-E-B.

Definitely a good option if you can’t make your own
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of all of Marie's dressings. They are so much better than shelf stabilized dressings. I know they don't last as long, but I'm okay with not having all of those preservatives. The flavors are always good. This ranch is pretty thick, so it's good for dips. I also really like cutting it with lemon juice for salad dressing- that way it's a bit thinner and coats salad more evenly.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
This ranch dressing is almost like nostalgic to me, it reminds me of my childhood. I remember going to visit my great grandma and she always had this in the fridge and whenever we would eat any vegetables or Salad, I'm she would pull it out so it reminds me of weekends but up at my great-grandma's with the family. I prefer this extremely cold right out of the fridge.
Andrea S.
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best ranch out there. I love homemade ranch but its not always practical if you're not going to use it all right away. So I went on the search for a really good brand. I tried a ton of different ones and the best out there is Marie's. It's creamy, delicious and perfect for any salad or dip! Would highly recommend!
Darby M.
Foodie Expert
This ranch is pretty dang tasty that's for sure. It's nice and creamy and packed with flavor. It's one of my favorite salad dressing brands too. The only complaint I have is that the packaging is sometimes annoying. I like packaging where I don't have to dirty a utensil to get the sauce out. All in all, it's still a great product!
Caitlin P.
I had an ex whose dad use to make salads for me anytime I wanted and he always used this ranch and they were always better than any salads I could buy at a store or a restaurant!! The dressing is the perfect mix between sweet and tangy and it’s just creamy enough to make it seem like, “DANG, this is a good salad” and not, “DANG, I wish I had some pizza with this ranch instead”; the latter is normally how I feel so TWO thumbs up from me!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Kimberly M.
Foodie Expert
Marie's All Natural creamy Ranch Dressing has a very good taste. I like to put it on my salads, dip my chicken or steak in it. It costs a little bit more than other salad dressings, but well worth the price. I buy it at Wal-Mart. I would recommend anyone who likes Ranch dressing to give this one a try.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Does anyone else wish it wasn't in a jar package? I always have to scoop it.