Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing uploaded by Amber M.
  • Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing Coleslaw Dressing

BY MARIE'S

Marie's® All Natural Coleslaw Dressing.
New look same great taste!
Easy to make coleslaw.
No preservatives. see more...

Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing

Start your review of Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leora T.
Windsor , CA
We eat this dressing on broccoli slaw about 3 times a week in our house and even my 7 year old son loves it. The perfect sweet taste, nothing is as good, not even ranch. The only things I would change about it are the bottle, because it comes out so fast out of these jars and the price is a little steep. Still totally worth it and the bottles are actually great for cleaning and repurposing for homemade dressing etc.
Karolyn K.
South Windsor, CT
Great tasting
i wish they would bring back the other coleslaw flavors they used to make   They where even better than this

just mix it with a bag of preshredded coleslaw mix and your all set
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Not a fan of this dressing. It’s too sweet, doesn’t have enough bite or tang to it. I want my coleslaw to have lots of zest, and this just doesn’t do it for me. The cabbage is sweet enough, so adding this, which I can taste the sugar in, is not my idea of a good coleslaw.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is such a fast way to prepare coleslaw and still have a great taste. Its creamy and flavorful. I like mine best mixed in with a pre-cut cole slaw mix (anything to make my life easier) and use it on top of pulled bbq chicken sandwiches. Yum!
Steve H.
York, PA
I am SUPER picky about my coleslaw. Some people like the peppery kind...those people are wrong. The creamy version is the only way to go. I was pleasantly surprised with Marie's becasue it offered a very "homey" taste like my wife's grandma makes. Now, homemade it ALWAYS the way to go, but this is a nice replacement if you are making something last minute.
Stephanie W.
1,013 reviews
I like coleslaw on occasion and when I want to make my own, I buy Marie's coleslaw dressing 95% of the time. It rates good & isn't too sweet or tangy. I don't like mayo so this option works well for my needs, is fresh and tastes natural abs is easy to use. I mix it quickly with a bag of coleslaw greens and let it soak in for awhile. This brand is a little expensive but is definitely my preferred choice & I will continue to buy it in the future.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
There is just something about this dressing that makes coleslaw 10 times better than any other dressing I've ever used. I love that it comes in a jar so that I can use a spoon to evenly distribute it how I need it instead of a pourable container that comes out much too fast. Marie's dressings are always delicious.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Basically the only dressing I use to make coleslaw. Super simple and easy to mix in with the slaw, and super inexpensive. This is also available almost anywhere. Would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite dressing to use when I make homemade coleslaw. It has a really great flavor and I like making my own so I can control how much dressing is on the coleslaw. The only thing I would change is I usually add a little vinegar to give it a little tang but its amazing!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I like the flavor and seasoning of this coleslaw dressing, it does lean a bit on the sweeter side, which I prefer.  It is simple and quick to use.  It is relatively affordable with sales or B1G1F promotions.  I like to pair a simple coleslaw with bbq or beans.