GroceryPantryMarie's
All Natural Coleslaw Dressing

Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing

by Marie's

Marie's® All Natural Coleslaw Dressing.
New look same great taste!
Easy to make coleslaw.
No preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing uploaded by Jaime F.
When grilling season starts, Marie’s coleslaw dressing is always in our fridge. It is so creamy and delicious without tasting too rich. Super easy to mix with coleslaw and chill in the fridge. Even my pickiest eaters love this!Marie's All Natural Coleslaw DressingFresh Express America's Fresh 3-Color Deli Cole Slaw 1 lb
Lisa Jo H.
Clovis , NM
Very good dressing with just the right seasoning. Purchase the coleslaw in a bag and stir in this dressing for a tasty coleslaw dish
April P.
Taunton, MA
I keep this hidden in the fridge so my husband thinks I can make coleslaw. It's sweet and tangy and doesn't taste like processed chemicals. I love it.
liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Really like the flavor if this dressing it was nice and creamy my family really enjoyed it i really recommend it for ur next family gathering
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,620 reviews
This is such a delicious coleslaw dressing. Creamy, smooth with just the right amount of seasoning. I love having fresh made coleslaw as a side dish to most of my grilled meals.
Jade D.
This is the best dressing for making coleslaw! Lots of flavor but not over powering. We make coleslaw a couple of times a year and this is all we use.
Tracy R.
Creamy dressing for great tasting coleslaw bit is nice and think and a good price for the quality.
Kaylie W.
Albany
LOVE this cole slaw dressing. It’s not too sweet and I use it in a few different salads I make in the summer. It is priced high
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
I never used to like coleslaw but one time I went to my ex's house and he encouraged me to try the one his mother had made. I was pleasantly surprised to actually like a coleslaw and I wanted to recreate it. They advised me to use this sauce to make it and it worked! Super delicious.
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
We eat this dressing on broccoli slaw about 3 times a week in our house and even my 7 year old son loves it. The perfect sweet taste, nothing is as good, not even ranch. The only things I would change about it are the bottle, because it comes out so fast out of these jars and the price is a little steep. Still totally worth it and the bottles are actually great for cleaning and repurposing for homemade dressing etc.

Looking for your answer?