Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing uploaded by Amber M.

BY MARIE'S

Marie's® All Natural Coleslaw Dressing.
New look same great taste!
Easy to make coleslaw.
No preservatives. see more...

Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Coleslaw Dressing more...
Not a fan of this dressing. It’s too sweet, doesn’t have enough bite or tang to it. I want my coleslaw to have lots of zest, and this just doesn’t do it for me. The cabbage is sweet enough, so adding this, which I can taste the sugar in, is not my idea of a good coleslaw.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is such a fast way to prepare coleslaw and still have a great taste. Its creamy and flavorful. I like mine best mixed in with a pre-cut cole slaw mix (anything to make my life easier) and use it on top of pulled bbq chicken sandwiches. Yum!
Steve H.
York, PA
I am SUPER picky about my coleslaw. Some people like the peppery kind...those people are wrong. The creamy version is the only way to go. I was pleasantly surprised with Marie's becasue it offered a very "homey" taste like my wife's grandma makes. Now, homemade it ALWAYS the way to go, but this is a nice replacement if you are making something last minute.
Stephanie W.
I like coleslaw on occasion and when I want to make my own, I buy Marie's coleslaw dressing 95% of the time. It rates good & isn't too sweet or tangy. I don't like mayo so this option works well for my needs, is fresh and tastes natural abs is easy to use. I mix it quickly with a bag of coleslaw greens and let it soak in for awhile. This brand is a little expensive but is definitely my preferred choice & I will continue to buy it in the future.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
There is just something about this dressing that makes coleslaw 10 times better than any other dressing I've ever used. I love that it comes in a jar so that I can use a spoon to evenly distribute it how I need it instead of a pourable container that comes out much too fast. Marie's dressings are always delicious.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Basically the only dressing I use to make coleslaw. Super simple and easy to mix in with the slaw, and super inexpensive. This is also available almost anywhere. Would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite dressing to use when I make homemade coleslaw. It has a really great flavor and I like making my own so I can control how much dressing is on the coleslaw. The only thing I would change is I usually add a little vinegar to give it a little tang but its amazing!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I like the flavor and seasoning of this coleslaw dressing, it does lean a bit on the sweeter side, which I prefer.  It is simple and quick to use.  It is relatively affordable with sales or B1G1F promotions.  I like to pair a simple coleslaw with bbq or beans.
Marissa C.
I use it to make my broccoli salad. I through in Julianned broccoli and carrots, raisins, sesame seeds and Marie's All Natural Coleslaw Dressing. Toss it all together until it's well mixed and chill. It's a great side for almost any meal. The long it chills and settles, the better it tastes.
Daniela M.
Reston, VA
my favorite coleslaw dressing, it does not taste fake, made with real ingredients. i like the fact that you need to save it in the fridge too. i have taste a lot of dressings and this is my favorite one. i always buy it and i recommend it to everyone!