BY MARIE'S #10 in Salad Dressing

Marie's all natural chunky blue cheese dressing 12 oz see more...

• Some blue cheese have that tangy aftertaste. Does this one?2 Answers
Marie's All Natural Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing 12 oz

Start your review of Marie's All Natural Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing 12 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jody H.
Petal, MS
This is such a thick, creamy blue cheese dressing. I pair it with a simple salad, baked potato, and grilled steak. Marie’s Blue Cheese addressing is a bit pricier than other brands. But the quality of the product makes it worth it. I have bought this product several times in the past and will continue to buy it.
Michelle B.
OOOH!! The best Blue cheese dressing I have ever tasted!! Big chunks of blue cheese!! It is just a bit pricey but it is worth the price for the great taste!! I pair it with vegetables or pretzels or chips. Its also great with wings or as a dip for anything !! Just sooo tasty!!
Kristen M.
Depew, NY
Good blue cheese dressing not too this ore thin. Has a good taste with the right amount of seasonings. Marie's is a good price. I like theaybira stored in the produce section if the store. Over all this is one of my favorite brand of bye cheese dressings.
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
This is one of the best blue cheese dressings i have had. It’s restaurant quality. I prefer homemade dressings & when i am out, this is my go to. It’s delicious and chunky creamy. Definitely would recommend to any Bleu cheese lover!
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE cheese. It’s delicious, and i could eat it all day. So it’s not really a surprise that I like cheese in my dressing too 😏 this is usually what I pick up and it’s delicious!
Raechel J.
Mt Sterling , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is THE BEST Blue Cheese dressing! Like EVER!!! I have searched and searched and Marie’s is it! It’s not terribly pricey either! I love it for my hot wings and I would definitely purchase this product again!
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
When it comes to blue cheese I like mine very chunky and that’s why I always go for this one. I love eating it with buffalo boneless wings. Great for making buffalo chicken dip. Its also healthy which is a huge plus.
Rachel C.
For a true blue cheese flavor, this is my number one pick. I tried it years ago as a dip for buffalo wings. Delicious. If you don't like blue cheese a move on to the next guy because this one has chunks o' cheese.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is an excellent salad dressing. It tastes very rich and creamy. It's definitely not a diet dressing! You only need a little bit to get a great taste! I like that the dressing is sold refrigerated. Even if it is not better than shelf stable salad dressings, I feel better about it regardless.

I think the price is fair and there are often coupons in the Sunday paper. I enjoy the blue cheese flavor the most so I haven't really branched out to different flavors, but I highly recommend the blue cheese. I will repurchase!
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I searched for a blue cheese dressing that was restaurant quality and I tried out so many until I found this one and my search was over. It’s thick and tangy, with good sized chunks of blue cheese. I’ll never buy another brand of blue cheese dressing again.
Erin C.
Lake Worth, FL
Some blue cheese have that tangy aftertaste. Does this one?