BY MARIE'S #88 in Salad Dressing

Marie's all natural chunky blue cheese dressing 12 oz see more...

• Some blue cheese have that tangy aftertaste. Does this one?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Johnnlisa g.
Johnnlisa g.
Aurora, CO
I have been using Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing since 1984. The chunky version came out later. I can tell you that this is the only dressing that I have in my fridge. I have never found a dressing with a better flavor and the chunky blue cheese tastes just like homemade. I dont like a lot of other brands because of the sweetness in the flavor. Maries is the perfect combination of herbs and natural blue cheese flavor. If you havent tried it you are missing out on the best blue cheese dressing ever made!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Best blue cheese by far. I never really liked blue cheese until I tried this. Now I lather anything good with blue cheese with it. High quality product and 100% worth the price. Always have an extra on hand. Have a hard time eating any other kind now.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
Foodie Expert
I must first make it known that I am originally from Buffalo, NY. With that said, this is my favorite blue cheese that you can buy at a normal grocery store EVER. There's another brand I love, but you have to buy it in bulk. Anyway, I would bathe in this. That is how much I love it. Oddly, I have never eaten it on salad. Instead, I dip carrots in it, mix it with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce to dip pork tenderloin in, A MUST for Buffalo pizza and wings, it's a best friend to french fries, great addition to sandwiches, and an awesome dip for filet mignon. Basically the theme is if you can dip it in blue cheese, do it. It makes everything better - just like butter and salt. This blue cheese is an essential to my survival.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Austin, TX
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I've been using this salad dressing since I was pretty little, and I think that totally says something about the flavor! Haven't had an issue once, and it tastes so delicious and creamy compared to others out there! GREAT FOR HOT WINGS TOO!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the Best blue cheese out! I was so used to the dressing blue cheese then found this. This is great on wings and any and everything buffalo!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite bland of bleu cheese dressing. I use this on salads as well as when I make buffalo wings.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I just love blue cheese and this is the stuff! I even use it as a dipping sauce for my hot wings!
Coral T.
Coral T.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite brand of blue cheese dressing. Creamy, tangy, nice chunks of cheese. Perfect for a crisp salad.
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Auburn, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the only kind of blue cheese that I will use when making Buffalo Chicken Dip. Absolutely love it!
Sam S.
Sam S.
This is a nice chunky, creamy blue cheese dressing. I gave it a "B" as I remember it being nice, but don't remember being that impressed.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lake Worth, FL
Some blue cheese have that tangy aftertaste. Does this one?