BY MARIE'S #12 in Salad Dressing

Marie's all natural caesar dressing 12 oz

Buy on Walmart
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
yam m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like this food. It is so cheap and I love
the taste of this product/ food I definitely recommend this to other people. I am
overall satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is
so cool. It is very affordable. i would buy it again.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
This is my all time favorite caesar dressing to go on my salads or just with any other veggies. This dressing is rich in flavor, thick (but not too thick) and makes me actually crave a chick caesar salad! I buy this dressing all the time in the refrigerated salad section at Safeway. I 100% recommend.
ashley S.
This is my favorite dressing to use when i am making Caesar salad with romaine lettuce, or to use on a Grilled chicken caesar salad wrap. The whole family loves this dressing and is always a must when food shopping. Definitely worth a try especially if you like caesar dressing.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
One of the best dressings I have had. Good consistency and flavor. I love to add chicken to my salad to really pump it up. I buy it at my local grocery store. The packaging is also nice and easy to get the dressing out. I would recommend this and the brand in general.
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
THE BEST dressing honestly. What my mom and I do is get romaine lettuce, tear it up, put a spoonful or two of this dressing and throw it all together. We then add some croutons and shredded Parmesan cheese and it's honestly the easiest and most delicious salad ever. Give it s try
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Loxahatchee, FL
This Caesar dressing is to die for. I always use this at my family gatherings and people always ask what brand it is. The price is just right and the quality is fabulous! I am always satisfied with every Marie’s dressing I try. Marie's All Natural Caesar Dressing
Emily E.
I wish all salad dressing would omit sardines, but so is life... This is neither the worst, nor the best salad dressing I've tried in my life. Not my first choice. It is on the thicker side of salad dressings. I can eat it, though I'd rather choose something else. Fin.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is by bar my favorite Caesar dressing! It is the perfect balance of flavors. It’s not too fishy, like some other Caesar dressings I have tried. I love complimenting this dressing with some shaved Parmesan cheese. I would definitely recommend this!
Hannah J.
Kilgore
Okay, this is by far the best ceasur dressing yet. Its not greasy and it doesnt require much, some dressings have that bad after taste, but this will leave you wanting more. I love this so much that I put it on just about every salad.