Marie Veronique Organics Everyday Sheer Coverage, SPF 20 Light Tint uploaded by Alexa S.

BY MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS

Cat D.
They really need to lost more Marie veronique products. I use the whole clearing system and after spending hundreds of dollars this is the ONLY thing that helped my adult acne. Now my face looks better than ever. She is a lifesaver and I actually feel good about what I am putting on my face!
Jennifer P.
Great tinted moisturizer and sunscreen. It’s enough coverage to skip the foundation. And the ingredients in it are by far better and more natural than any foundation out there.
Alexa S.
Boise, ID
I got this skin tinted sunscreen because it is made with Zinc Oxide and I think I am sensitive to chemical sunscreens. I love that it has a tint and it can double as my makeup step. It has a sheet coverage but helps keep redness at bay. I purchased it from Marie Veronique's website with free shipping with my order over $50. My only complaints would be that the bottle is small and that it has a slight grittiness.