Marie Claire

by Marie Claire

Do any of you read it ritually?
Do you subscribe to Marie Claire?
Who else loves Nina Garcia, creative director of MC and Project Runway judge?
Start your review of Marie Claire!
How would you rate this product?
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Marie Claire uploaded by Ann R.
This was ok I’m not Really thrilled with it nor would I recommend this for anyone else if I don’t like it I don’t think much of it I wouldn’t tell anyone to try it I think it’s actually a waste
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Marie Claire uploaded by Jennifer L.
#zenden I've always loved this magazine since I was a teenager. The article's are informative and has just the right amount new beauty products to want to try out .
Luisana P.
Orlando, FL
Marie Claire uploaded by Luisana P.
I use this collagen and green tea serum and makes my skin feel soft and fresh. The smell is sutil. I highly recommended if you need collagen serums
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 7
1,495 reviews
Love my monthly subscription to Marie Claire magazine. This is one magazine I read cover to cover. Love catching up on whats trending in beauty and fashion. great magazine for young women and those trying to stay in the loop of the fashion world.
Kelly F.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is definitely for high fashion, edgy men and women who like to keep up with the latest trends . The photography is fantastic. There is reviews for fashion, beauty, wellness and everything in between. I thing this is geared towards a younger audience really, but I'm 53 and love it.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
this is a wonderful international magazine that has been around for ages. It's a women's magazine that focuses on health beauty fashion hair and everything related women's interests. I like this magazine.
Christina E.
Magazine never really captures my attention. I usually only read when Im in a waiti g room somewhere to be honest. The fashion they choose to display doesnt seem to catch my eye so I flip through it.
Kristina  A.
Villa Rica, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fashion magazine! It is pretty much the only one I ever buy. I don't have subscription but I hope to have one someday when I can afford it.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This falls middle of the road for me in beauty and fashion magazine. It's a good magazine but there is nothing that stands out or makes it special than other magazines like it.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Not my favorite fashion magazine but it is great for what it is. It's not as high fashion as Vogue or W, but it is certainly more practical. I simply don't prefer it because I don't like the writing as much.