GroceryFrozen FoodsMarie Callender's
Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

Marie Callender's Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

by Marie Callender's

Indulge with tender pasta shells baked up piping hot in a creamy Vermont white cheese sauce-made with aged cheddar cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese!
Holly S.
Farmington, NH
This is so delicious! When I don't feel like making a big meal! This is our families favorite go to! I wish they made party size of this! Bc there is never enough! The price is perfect! And WORTH IT!
Carny S.
This is as close to homemade as it gets. I like to wait for them to go on sale and buy them. I like to cook in the oven because it tastes better
Paul P.
Depew, NY
I am a HUGE Macaroni and Cheese fan so when I saw there was a different variety than the normal cheddar I am used to I thought I would give it a go. What can I write but such a delicious flavor experience that I did not expect from something in the refrigerator isle! A bit on the expensive side but if you love cheese, 100 percent worth it!
Emily Y.
Meadville, PA
This Mac and cheese is delicious. Makes a great and easy side dish for your meal. Easy to cook and clean up, which is always a bonus.
Kody B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
I will forever buy this! I make pretty amazing homemade mac and cheese but this is always my 2nd favorite! I love the noodles and it has a rich and creamy sauce. I always pick up one or 2 as quick lunches throughout the week. If having for sinner we need 2 to feed a family of 5. So worth it! Marie Callender's Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
Amanda S.
La Pine, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Taste amazing the flavor is savory and delicious! Also very affordable for the mom on a budget who still wants to feed her kids nutritious and delicious meals.
Kim T.
Crum Lynne, PA
This is a favorite for my family. Quick and easy to make and can either be used as a [email protected] for two or an easy side for when you’re short on time.
Ani H.
longview
Very cheesy and good something good for fast late night dinners . My family loves good Mac and cheese and this is hands down one of there favourites of all time . If I could eat this for dinner every night I would [product:marie-callenders -creamy-vermont-mac-&-cheese-bowl]
Jessica M.
Rosemount, MN
Simple and tasty. I try to stay away from carbs but I can’t always help myself. This was easy and ready to cook. Tasted good, I would eat again.
Victoria M.
Texas
I enjoyed the Mac and cheese just wish it was a little more in the serving! It was definitely easy to prepare!

Looking for your answer?