Add a Photo

#19 in Frozen Dessert
Marie Callender's Turtle Pie.
Made with chocolate caramel pecans.
Thaw & serve.
kristiana c.
kristiana c.
Mount Morris, MI

Oh my gosh my husband and I are such fatties and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter (our first is 11 months) anyhow we seen this the other day at Kroger and got it on sale $3 off and it was so freaking good! It's like cold chocolate pudding pie with caramel all over the top with pecans and whipped cream and chocolate shavings on the edges! So so good!
Carly V.
Carly V.

This is the best thing that has happened to me since sliced bread. It is the easiest dessert to prep ;) and it's such a crowd pleaser. It's so good and I buy it every time I'm running low on time for an event. It'd definitely my go to when looking for a quick and delicious dessert
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

I am a big fan of pie and think that chocolate cream pies are greatly under appreciated. This is one of my favourite types. The chocolate, nut, whip cream topping is great and the crust is rich and chocolatey. Overall, a fantastic dessert. Good with any meal
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH

Tried this for the first time! So good! Great balance of flavors, chocolate and caramel! It has a chocolate cookie crust which is also tasty. MC products are pricey but Kroger has sales. Easy to thaw, 1-2 hours in the fridge. Yum!
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX

This one is to die for! I can eat this till I'm dead! It's so good! I'm a chocoholic so this really hits the spot! I buy it constantly!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA

One of my favorites. So delicious Carmely and creamy and i love it a little bit still frozen. Yum yum yum.
Bianca w.
Bianca w.
Detroit, MI

This is absolutely favorite frozen dessert!!! I literally buy one every month!! Just to treat myself.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Talk about rich and delicious! This pie is the perfect dessert to impressive. I try to catch them on sale and keep a couple in our deep freeze. If I don't have time to make a dessert, I grab one of these on the way out the door.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Marie callendars is on my list as one of my favories for pies they make some really good pies buy them all the time
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH

A quick and easy dessert! all you have to do is let it defrost and its ready to eat! it is so delicious and no one will ever guess that it was a frozen dessert.

Join Now