Add a Photo

By MARIE CALLENDER'S
#8 in Frozen Dessert
Marie Callender's Turtle Pie.
Made with chocolate caramel pecans.
Thaw & serve.
kristiana c.
kristiana c.
Mount Morris, MI

Oh my gosh my husband and I are such fatties and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter (our first is 11 months) anyhow we seen this the other day at Kroger and got it on sale $3 off and it was so freaking good! It's like cold chocolate pudding pie with caramel all over the top with pecans and whipped cream and chocolate shavings on the edges! So so good!
Carly V.
Carly V.

This is the best thing that has happened to me since sliced bread. It is the easiest dessert to prep ;) and it's such a crowd pleaser. It's so good and I buy it every time I'm running low on time for an event. It'd definitely my go to when looking for a quick and delicious dessert
hailey j.
hailey j.

The Marie Callender's turle pie, is to die for! it's so creamy and delicious. If I'm busy and don't have time to bake something I grab one of these && it never disappointing, it's super easy to prepare! I would recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth ;)
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Talk about rich and delicious! This pie is the perfect dessert to impressive. I try to catch them on sale and keep a couple in our deep freeze. If I don't have time to make a dessert, I grab one of these on the way out the door.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond , Va

This pies are amazing!!!! I am never disappointed!!! They are so tasty and are not expensive either! You can but one of these and save all the time if making one yourself!! I would definitely recommend that you buy!!
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

I love this Marie Callender's Turtle Pie! It is so creamy and delicious! Every single bite is like HEAVEN!! Has all the flavors you would think a Turtle Pie would have!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH

A quick and easy dessert! all you have to do is let it defrost and its ready to eat! it is so delicious and no one will ever guess that it was a frozen dessert.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Marie callendars is on my list as one of my favories for pies they make some really good pies buy them all the time
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA

One of my favorites. So delicious Carmely and creamy and i love it a little bit still frozen. Yum yum yum.
Bianca w.
Bianca w.
Detroit, MI

This is absolutely favorite frozen dessert!!! I literally buy one every month!! Just to treat myself.

Join Now