Add a Photo

By MARIE CALLENDER'S
#17 in Frozen Dessert
Marie Callender's Turtle Pie.
Made with chocolate caramel pecans.
Thaw & serve.
Photo (1)
kristiana c.
kristiana c.
Mount Morris, MI
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
Oh my gosh my husband and I are such fatties and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter (our first is 11 months) anyhow we seen this the other day at Kroger and got it on sale $3 off and it was so freaking good! It's like cold chocolate pudding pie with caramel all over the top with pecans and whipped cream and chocolate shavings on the edges! So so good!
Carly V.
Carly V.
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
This is the best thing that has happened to me since sliced bread. It is the easiest dessert to prep ;) and it's such a crowd pleaser. It's so good and I buy it every time I'm running low on time for an event. It'd definitely my go to when looking for a quick and delicious dessert
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
Dec. 11, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
I am a big fan of pie and think that chocolate cream pies are greatly under appreciated. This is one of my favourite types. The chocolate, nut, whip cream topping is great and the crust is rich and chocolatey. Overall, a fantastic dessert. Good with any meal
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
One of my favorites. So delicious Carmely and creamy and i love it a little bit still frozen. Yum yum yum.
Bianca w.
Bianca w.
Detroit, MI
This is absolutely favorite frozen dessert!!! I literally buy one every month!! Just to treat myself.
Janella R.
Janella R.
Jersey City
May 20, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
Boy is this good! Super sweet and obviously very fattening but it will certainly hit your sweet tooth. I brought this to a party recently and it went very quickly, everyone enjoyed it. I'm kind of glad or else I would have gained 5 pounds eating it myself!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
April 17, 2017, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
Tried this for the first time! So good! Great balance of flavors, chocolate and caramel! It has a chocolate cookie crust which is also tasty. MC products are pricey but Kroger has sales. Easy to thaw, 1-2 hours in the fridge. Yum!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
June 2, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
Marie Callender's Turtle Pie is good but the chocolate is very rich and heavy. A little goes a long way. If you like chocolate, you'll love it.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
March 21, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Marie Callender's Turtle Pie
This one is to die for! I can eat this till I'm dead! It's so good! I'm a chocoholic so this really hits the spot! I buy it constantly!
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Marie callendars is on my list as one of my favories for pies they make some really good pies buy them all the time