Marie Callender's Turtle Pie uploaded by Leah P.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's Turtle Pie.
Made with chocolate caramel pecans.
Thaw & serve. see more...

Janella R.
Jersey City
Boy is this good! Super sweet and obviously very fattening but it will certainly hit your sweet tooth. I brought this to a party recently and it went very quickly, everyone enjoyed it. I'm kind of glad or else I would have gained 5 pounds eating it myself!
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time! So good! Great balance of flavors, chocolate and caramel! It has a chocolate cookie crust which is also tasty. MC products are pricey but Kroger has sales. Easy to thaw, 1-2 hours in the fridge. Yum!
kristiana c.
Mount Morris , MI
Oh my gosh my husband and I are such fatties and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter (our first is 11 months) anyhow we seen this the other day at Kroger and got it on sale $3 off and it was so freaking good! It's like cold chocolate pudding pie with caramel all over the top with pecans and whipped cream and chocolate shavings on the edges! So so good!
Carly V.
This is the best thing that has happened to me since sliced bread. It is the easiest dessert to prep ;) and it's such a crowd pleaser. It's so good and I buy it every time I'm running low on time for an event. It'd definitely my go to when looking for a quick and delicious dessert
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
This pies are amazing!!!! I am never disappointed!!! They are so tasty and are not expensive either! You can but one of these and save all the time if making one yourself!! I would definitely recommend that you buy!!
Elise E.
Boston, MA
I am a big fan of pie and think that chocolate cream pies are greatly under appreciated. This is one of my favourite types. The chocolate, nut, whip cream topping is great and the crust is rich and chocolatey. Overall, a fantastic dessert. Good with any meal
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love this Marie Callender's Turtle Pie! It is so creamy and delicious! Every single bite is like HEAVEN!! Has all the flavors you would think a Turtle Pie would have!
Kathleen W.
Talk about rich and delicious! This pie is the perfect dessert to impressive. I try to catch them on sale and keep a couple in our deep freeze. If I don't have time to make a dessert, I grab one of these on the way out the door.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
A quick and easy dessert! all you have to do is let it defrost and its ready to eat! it is so delicious and no one will ever guess that it was a frozen dessert.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Marie Callender's Turtle Pie is good but the chocolate is very rich and heavy. A little goes a long way. If you like chocolate, you'll love it.