Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie

by Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's® Turkey Pot Pie.
Since 1948.
Golden flaky crust.
Made from scratch.
White meat turkey.
4 pack -10 oz size.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie!
ocala
I have been eating these for years, the turkey is by far the best, the chunked turkey pieces are big and not fatty like the chicken, always have these in the freezer for a simple dinner
Portland, ME
Always love Marie Callender’s pot pies, especially remembering them from growing up! They’re a delicious, quick and easy frozen dinner and a comfort food. They don’t take long, either way you prepare them and the tray has rarely fallen apart on me.
*My children really don't care for turkey on Thanksgiving so I always buy  Marie Callender's  turkey pot pie. It is filling and creamy, I open a can of cranberry sauce and a dinner roll then I am set. I really love Marie Callender's ready to eat meals. *
Temple
This is the only brand of pot pie I buy for my family. We love the flavor and the crust is like no other frozen pot pie. I think this is one of the healthiest and hardiest pot pie you can buy without making one home made. I will continue to buy this brand and only this brand.
Kaysville, UT
I like Marie Callender's pot pies for the most part. The bottom gets a bit soggy sometimes, but you don't have that try grainy texture to the meat that a lot of other frozen products have. I think they're a bit overpriced for what they are, but usually keep a few on hand.
Ellsworth, IL
These are a staple in my household, they are always in our freezer. When we aren't wanting to spend time on dinner, we can always pop these in the microwave or in the oven. It takes a few minutes in the microwave and about 30 minutes within the oven, still faster than making it from scratch.
Marion, TX
These are so amazing, easy to cook. Great quality and amount included for the price. Tastes almost like the real thing from Marie Calendar's. These are my go to for a simple dinner/lunch if I don't want to cook. These are the only brand of pot pies I buy.
Rockville, IN
These are the best pot pies out there that you can get premade. They have the best flavor of being so close to being homemade you can get with frozen food. These are great anytime and where. They even cook well in the microwave. They still get that flakey crust everyone loves in a pot pie.
I love these pot pies marie calle dars and banquet are my go tos for warm deliciojs goldness the veggies are soft and taste so juicy and good and thebcrust is delicous along with the creamy gravy that taste homemade
I love these when I don't feel like cooking or if I'm short on time. Quality is great. Real meat & vegetables that aren't mushy. The crust is delicious! Highly recommend