Marie Callender's Turkey Pot Pie uploaded by Kelly S.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #59 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Turkey Pot Pie.
Since 1948.
Golden flaky crust.
Made from scratch.
White meat turkey.
4 pack -10 oz size.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture. see more...

Missty B.
Temple
This is the only brand of pot pie I buy for my family. We love the flavor and the crust is like no other frozen pot pie. I think this is one of the healthiest and hardiest pot pie you can buy without making one home made. I will continue to buy this brand and only this brand.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
This is a "go to" food for my husband who works weekend, overnight shift. Since his hours are odd, we need something that is warm, filling, and easy. This pot pie is perfect. Great quality compared to cheaper brands. Large portion sizes. Highly recommended.
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
I like Marie Callender's pot pies for the most part. The bottom gets a bit soggy sometimes, but you don't have that try grainy texture to the meat that a lot of other frozen products have. I think they're a bit overpriced for what they are, but usually keep a few on hand.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
These are a staple in my household, they are always in our freezer. When we aren't wanting to spend time on dinner, we can always pop these in the microwave or in the oven. It takes a few minutes in the microwave and about 30 minutes within the oven, still faster than making it from scratch.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
The turkey pot pies are worlds better than Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pies. The turkey is always lean and not fatty or veiny and they always cook perfectly in the microwave every time. The crust and sauce are fantastic and it is just the right size for a meal.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
These are so amazing, easy to cook. Great quality and amount included for the price. Tastes almost like the real thing from Marie Calendar's. These are my go to for a simple dinner/lunch if I don't want to cook. These are the only brand of pot pies I buy.
Rhianna S.
I love these pot pies marie calle dars and banquet are my go tos for warm deliciojs goldness the veggies are soft and taste so juicy and good and thebcrust is delicous along with the creamy gravy that taste homemade
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I remember eating this growing up and I never liked it. I tried it again a few years later still did like it. Tried it recently and it wasn't as bad but it still has that freezer burn taste and that horrible vegetable flash frozen taste. The crust was really good but I think I prefer my own pot pie to this. However my children seem to enjoy this so as long as they are happy that's what matters.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
This pot pie can be done in the oven or even crisp up in the microwave. This taste just like the one in the store. Add a side salad and you are set for a great meal. The pros are its authentic taste. The cons are none really! I would say pick up some for those lunch and dinner nights especially in the winter months.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
LOVE these potpies. If you are looking for something easy to pop in the oven or microwave this is it. My mother introduced me to these potpies, and I just love them. I usually by them a lot during the winter months, its something nice to eat when it is chilly outside. Highly recommend!