Marie Callender's Turkey Breast with Stuffing Frozen Entree uploaded by Shauna G.Marie Callender's Turkey Breast with Stuffing Frozen Entree uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Turkey Breast with Stuffing Frozen Entree.
Since 1948.
With New Side Dish!
With Creamy Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans & Carrots.
340 calories.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 14 oz (397g). see more...

• Does the turkey taste like legitimate turkey or is it pre...1 Answers
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Love Marie Callender's frozen meals and one of my favorites is the roasted turkey breast and stuffing. I purchased this at Kroger for $2.50. Not only does it taste good but it's super convenient. Also I like that the whole meals only 290 calories and 7 grams of fat with 20 grams of protein. Easy to put in my lunch bag and take to work. I would highly recommend this meal
Marquita S.
Richmond
This meal is so good. The turkey is tender and the stuffing and vegetables are delicious. I am a repeat consumer of Marie Callendar meals, they are affordable and come in different varieties. Compared to similar products Marie Callendar taste more homemade. I would recommend Marie Callendar above other frozen dinners.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a fan of frozen food. I buy it often hoping that will change but I always end up throwing half of it away
It's easy that is a plus but it taste like cardboard. Not good.
My husband loves these! He thinks they are very good.
There isn't much food in each frozen meal. That's a minus.
I don't recommend this item but I don't not recommend this item. I think this is one of those things you should just try yourself.
These aren't cheap. Especially not for the amount you get.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I personally love Marie calendars TV dinners. They fill me up and cheap. The turkey dinner is very tasty and I love that the veggies are not mushy when I make this
Regina H.
Everything is delicious but the vegetables are not good. The vegetables do not have a taste. There is too much sodium in this meal. I won’t be buying this again.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Small amount but taste is great. It allows me to save space and time. Semi healthy. I think it has too much sodium, not sure. As good as lean cuisine but better than the real cheap stuff. Repeat customer. Keep bringing on more types like shrimp fettuccine
Brenda D.
We love these in our lunches also. You can't beat this brand to begin with. The taste is pretty good and you won't be disappointed. They are not pricey at all and come in a variety of flavors to choose from!
Andrea P.
Columbus
Marie Calendar dinners are delicious but tend to be VERY high in calories. However, the turkey meals tend to be around 300-400 calories. And without sacrificing taste. If you don't have your mom around to cook for you, this is a great runner up
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
I love this meal! It is definitely my go-to! It reminds me of a great Thanksgiving dinner, without having to wait for November! I can get a quick-fix, and a great value! I always have a few of these in my freezer when I work late, or just am craving a great turkey dinner!
Brianna G.
Norwalk , CA
I'm not too big of a fan of frozen foods, but when I'm not feeling up to cooking I will heat one of these up. They're pretty tasty and do fill me up. My only issue is the stuffing tends to be a bit on the dry side.
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
Does the turkey taste like legitimate turkey or is it pretty processed?