BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #22 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Turkey Breast with Stuffing Frozen Entree.
Since 1948.
With New Side Dish!
With Creamy Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans & Carrots.
340 calories.
Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 14 oz (397g). see more...

• Does the turkey taste like legitimate turkey or is it pretty proces...1 Answers
Dani K.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
These are so cheap and good surprisingly good, not too high in calories either. Usually I add butter and a little salt and pepper to everything midway through cooking, but what meal isn't improved by butter and salt? Lol. Really though, this is a great comfort food for when you don't wanna actually cook.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Boiling Springs, SC
Foodie Expert
Small amount but taste is great. It allows me to save space and time. Semi healthy. I think it has too much sodium, not sure. As good as lean cuisine but better than the real cheap stuff. Repeat customer. Keep bringing on more types like shrimp fettuccine
Michele M.
Michele M.
Glendale, AZ
This dinner was really good. I love the turkey and stuffing. The price was pretty good. I was able to get in on sale. The taste was very good. I just wish there was more turkey. It has turkey, stuffing, carrots and green beans. I would buy this again.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Foodie Expert
The roasted turkey breast & stuffing were good, but the green beans and carrots went down the disposal. They were not good even after doctoring up personally. Add broccoli, limas or something else and it would be a good meal.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of those meals you want to have in your freezer . Very great tasting and delicious. I'm not too sure if it's healthy but I would definitely purchase again . Great value not too expensive.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I have purchased this frozen diner so many times. For a frozen meal it's very hearty and filling. Great flavor it's a pretty salty though. All in all I really like this one and will repurchase.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo , ND
Foodie Expert
This frozen entree is good but not the best! The turkey is yummy and not dry which is great for turkey, but I would like a different side with this meal instead. Otherwise very enjoyable!
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I buy Marie Callender's if I'm packing my lunch and I don't feel like cooking the night before these are easily made and they don't taste like over processed or Frozen food has very good
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I love the Marie callenders turkey breast with stuffing frozen entree. For being a frozen dinner it's very good. I buy them all the time. Very quick and easy to make as well.
alexis a.
alexis a.
I love frozen dinners and Marie's is one of my favorites. On top of that, so is turkey and stuffing! Awesome flavor, tastes fresh. Cooks quickly and is a filling meal!
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
Foodie Expert
Does the turkey taste like legitimate turkey or is it pretty processed?