BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni & Chicken.
Since 1948.
Ricotta, parmesan & romano cheese stuffed rigatoni in marinara sauce with white meat chicken & vegetables.
440 calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department Of Agriculture. see more...

Jaymee H.
really good pasta if you're pressed for time and need something quick! not the healthiest, but it tastes pretty good for a microwave dinner. be careful of the pasta drying out when you microwave it, you just have to stop it every 30 seconds and stir it around to prevent that.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I have tried every single frozen dinner brand on the market. I think Marie Calender's is a very nice brand. I especially like dishes like this which include noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. This meal is not dry or too salty. It has a nice flavor and I would buy it again when I don't feel like cooking.
Victoria H.
Geneva, IL
Of all frozen dinners, Marie Callender's is my favorite. All of the foods provided by this company are full of flavor & generally pretty healthy. The cheese stuffed rigatoni and chicken is my newest favorite.
Endy G.
Love how it taste it my to go pasta when i don't got time to make some from scratch :)