BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Sweet & Sour Chicken.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Recipe:
Chicken breast fritter in a sweet & sour glaze with vegetables over steamed rice.
Just like home.
Premium chicken breast.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
Marie's promise.
560 delicious calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Marie Callender's makes a great sweet and sour chicken meal. I like to take these for work or when I'm home alone and only need to cook for one. It has a very sweet glaze on the chicken. And the vegetables are really good, but on the side in case there's anyone out there who doesn't like broccoli and carrots. Would recommend.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
This dish is my husband and I's favorite. Love how everything tastes. Especially the sweet and sour chicken. All of Marie Callender's dishes taste really good and if you have not yet tried any, you should definitely give it a go sometime.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
It was really good! It looked like a Chinese restaurant's sweet and sour chicken, after I baked it in the oven. The chicken was really moist. The sauce was delicious, especially on the chicken and rice. The vegetables were good. Everything was delicious!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This flavor is the BEEEESSSSTTTTTT! OMG I can't even express to you guys how much I love this meal. If I ever won a million dollars, I would probably spend half of this on this meal.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
So good! I take this to work for an easy lunch white often and I really love it. More calories than some but also a lot more filling, so I don't need a side. Recommend!
Brianna J.
I personally didn't like this meal, my boyfriend loves them though. He eats them for lunch at work.. to each they're own !!
Alisia A.
red bluff, CA
for a frozen meal these were yummy. the cooked veggies were the best frozen veggies I've had. I would recommend these.