BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Southern Pecan Pie.
Extra flaky crust made from scratch.
A true southern classic.
From my kitchen to yours Since 1948™. see more...

Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
I am obsessed with pecan pie but unfortunately I am a terrible baker. Thankfully I found this at my local grocery store for Thanksgiving and everybody loves this pie. It tastes almost like a homemade pie and I’ll continue to buy this in the future.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Pecan Pie is my Thanksgiving essential. Although I make mine from scratch. Marie calender is my go to pies. They are amazing if I can't make my own I like the pie crusts from Marie calendars. The crust is so flaky and buttery makes friends and family think it is homemade as well. Definitely would make the recommendation to anyone who would be considering it.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best store bought/frozen pecan pie I have ever ate. It tastes almost identical to homemade! I'm a true fan of pecan pie and this has wonderful flavor. I would buy this over any other brand except for the store bakery's. definitely a must try !
Sabina M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Marie Callenders pies ...Not only the pecan but all of them ...the pecan pie just melts in your Mouth just as good as homemade and put a piece of vanillaicream after you warm the pie a little pit omg...is to die for ..you got to try this..
Stephanie W.
So I just brought this last night for the first time since my husband wanted pie, and to my surprise it was absolutely delicious !! It tastes homemade and the price is great for the quality its even better served warm on ice cream
Arnela S.
Hanover park, IL
This is a thanksgiving must have!!! Pecan pie is literally the best, it is the thing you must have after stuffing your face with turkey. It tastes fresh and not storebought if that's a thing. I would recommend everyone try this
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Almost as good as homemade. Large whole tender pecans with a nice flaky crust. Top with vanilla ice or cool whip for a nice creaminess. I will be purchasing this again. I found it at BiLo for about $6.
Jessica R.
RAVENSWOOD, WV
Forget pumpkin pie this is my Thanksgiving Day dessert of choice. I can't wait till dinner is over to get this it's just sweet enough but the pecans helps it from being overwhelming sweet.
Ashley O.
Barberton, OH
If I don't have time to make a pie, this is a easy go to. The price is fair and the taste is great. The family can't tell the difference and your secret is safe with Marie. Would definitely recommend!
Kelsey L.
Pecan pie is one of my family's favorite desert, we usually have one or two every thanksgiving, with a dollop of whipped cream and warmed up just ever so slightly.
Shannon S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Where can I buy this pie & how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I am in charge of being the dessert to my families get together and they are requesting pecan pie. How does this taste in comparison to homemade pecan pie? Is it too sweet? Does it taste like you bought it in the freezer section? If I go store bought I still want to taste just as delicious as homemade.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
Can anyone let me know how this pie really taste, can't stand the frozen taste some of this pie have
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
Does anyone know if this is the best frozen pecan pie? I don't have time to bake one from scratch, and some of my family members have requested pecan. Can you share any information?