Marie Callender's Scalloped Potatoes

by Marie Callender's

Enjoy golden scalloped potatoes with cured ham, in a creamy blend of Swiss and American cheeses.

i love marie callendar stuff but ive never tried these scalloped potatoes and i do love scalloped potatoes. do they come out dry or is it creamy as the name implies? is the ham tasty or is it tough? are there chunks of onion in it?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Scalloped Potatoes!
Carol K.
Fresno, CA
My family loves this as a side dish on thanksgiving! It’s easy since it’s one less dish I can put on the table without making from scratch! Marie calendars usually brings out quality food. Their pies are really good too!
Cheryl L.
Cranston, RI
Marie Callender's Scalloped Potatoes uploaded by Cheryl L.
So good.. real potatoes no fake stuff. A lot of sodium but my taste buds love all of Marie Callender's did especially the pulled pork and mac and cheese bowl, not enough pork but still soooo good
Deanna H.
Ocala, FL
These scalloped potatoes are where it's at!!! So much easier than making the potatoes from scratch, and they taste is just as good! Simply throw them in the oven while you are preparing your entree and voila! It's dinner time!
Andrea G.
Bridgeport, NE
This is supposed to be a family sized meal, but my husband and I share it between the two of us. It’s a favorite at our house.
Kimberly S.
Portland
How are your calendar scallops potatoes are easily my families favorite for me to pull out of the freezer. I love scallop potatoes made from scratch and I feel like these really aren’t all that far off. I love the cheesy creamy potatoes and I feel like they’re always reliably good from Marie calendars calendars
Micalah J.
Alexander, AR
This is my favorite microwaveable food brand when it comes to fast heat up meals. It’s fast and easy you really can’t go wrong. Tastes great!
Tara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I highly recommend these delicious Scalloped potatoes!!! I love to cook...And I especially love to cook Sunday dinners. However....some Sundays I’m very busy and don’t have time to pull together a delicious meal from scratch. So I do semi homemade meals...which may include frozen sides. Just because it’s frozen and precooked [product:marie-callenders -scalloped-potatoes] doesn’t mean it isn’t flavorful. I definitely highly recommend these scalloped potatoes!!!
Kathy P.
Franklin, TN
This dish is so tasty!!! Its quick if you zap it in the microwave...I dont use it as a side dish...I use it for a main meal...its savory and yummy!!!
Jordan M.
Clinton, SC
These are decent not my favorite but okay if you don’t have time to make the real ones but definitely not better than the real thing. Families tend to love this and this was in my house as a child often
Amber F.
Paris, KY
The love the Marie Callender’s scalloped potatoes, they are amazing I live all the bacon and cheese on them! They are quick and easy to cook! They are good for a family of 5 for dinner! There is enough in the bowl for my family!