BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Pumpkin Pie.

From my kitchen to yours Since 1948™.

Extra flaky crust made from scratch.

Made with real pumpkin. see more...

• Marie Callender or Sara Lee? Which do you prefer and why?2 Answers
  • What is the crust like? Flaky or more dense? 1 Answers
  • Does this taste homemade?3 Answers
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family love the Marie calendars pumpkin pie. It’s flavorful and easy to cook. It’s the only one we buy for the holidays. It’s a decent price and I love when smiths has their bigger sale and I get them for like 3.99
Kara D.
The best pumpkin pie ever it taste really good even my neighbors love it . I gave some pies to my neighbors and they told me that they never had a pie that tested so delicious. Marie Calendars your pies are delicious.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have each of these products in the full size, and now am thrilled to be able to get them to keep in my travel bag. I love cooking and I love to eat, this is one of my favorite products. and nok is needed in the kitchen of my house
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
This was surprisingly good. I had been hearing positive things about Marie Callender’s frozen pies and tried an apple one at work. So I decided to try the pumpkin pie this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. It was tasty and has the right amount of pumpkin spice. It tasted homemade and not like a frozen pie.

I would recommend if you want a taste of fall!
Michaela F.
I had sooooo much other stuff to make for my Thanksgiving meal, and Marie Calendar saved me so much time by having my pie already made! All I needed to do was stick it in the oven and...WALLAH! Best pumpkin pie I'v ever had. I don't think that I could have done any better of a job myself!
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite pumpkin pie of all time. The flavors come together in the BEST way, the texture is amazing. Honestly... too good. I can't tell you the amount of these I ate last fall, it was too many.
Rhonda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love Marie Callender's Pumpkin Pie. I think I might love this pie better than homemade pie's. I guess it depends who makes it. The crust is nice & flaky and it's made from Real Pumpkin.  I Love to put cool whip on top of it. As a matter of fact, I am baking one right now. I usually buy these pies when they are on sale cause they can be expensive depending where you buy them at. I get mine at Groceryland by my house.  I usually pay $4.99 or $5.99 for them. These are the most Delicious pie's that you can buy. I would highly recommend these. I also would give them a 5+ out of a 5 star.  Yum.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great pies! If you hide the boxes, you can fool a lot of people into thinking you made them from scratch. They has just the right amount of spices, and the crust is flaky and delicious. I've tried alot of Marie Callander products, and I've yet to try one that I did not enjoy. These products are not only delicious, but affordable for us average people living paycheck to paycheck. If you haven't tried the Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie, add it to your Thanksgiving desserts. Believe me, they won't go unnoticed.
Kim R.
What gets me in the Halloween mood? This pumpkin pie is number two in my book! Number one is, of course, homemade pumpkin pie. But for a quick and easy, but yet delish pie, this is your go to. This brand has the best frozen pies that are like you've been baking for hours but without the mess and time. I purchased it from Kroger and I purchase it yearly with great results! Everyone loves this pie. I add my own whipped topping because I like extra and it's perfect! I highly recommend anyone that doesn't have the time to make a pie from scratch to go to your nearest grocery store and grab you a Marie Callender's pumpkin pie from the freezer. You won't regret it!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I picked this up in my local grocery stores freezer section. At first I wanted to make a pumpkin pie from scratch but when adding up the cost and time it was way cheaper and easier to buy a pre made pie. This one tastes so good and better than any pumpkin pie I could have made myself!
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
Does this taste homemade?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Marie Callender or Sara Lee? Which do you prefer and why?
Rachel B.
How does this compare to a home made pie? Is it worth buying for thanksgiving?
Michelle N.
Austin, TX
What is the crust like? Flaky or more dense?
Abby H.
Redfield, AR
Is this pumpkin pie as good as a homemade pie? My husband loves pumpkin pie and I was thinking about buying one of these for him when I don't feel like making a homemade pie.