BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #49 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Turkey Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Premium turkey breast.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agricultures. see more...

Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
It was like eating a homemade pot pie, the turkey is more flavorful. When I bake it is put some pepper and lowry seasoning salt on top.
One of the only frozen dinners I'll ever eat when I don't feel like cooking or buying take out.
Jackie H.
Nixa , MO
These are the best pot pies on the market! Pretty cheap and they taste homemade! Not super healthy but worth it because they taste so good! The ingredients look so much better and taste better then others I've tried!
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
I like marie callender stuff. It always tastes good not matter what. I had a few and made them with thanksgiving leftovers and they were great. I usually buy a couple different ones at a time and they last awhile.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Marie Callender's Pot Pie Turkey is hands down one of the best pot pies you can buy in the frozen aisles of your local market. A more than generous portion of flaky crust enveloping a creamy sauce with with mixed vegetable (I dont like veggies so I eat around them) and even after moving all the vegetables to the side except for the potatoes your left with plenty of meat to continue enjoying.
Tabitha H.
you can never go wrong with this brand of pot pie! my favorite frozen pot pie is this one right here! the crust is perfectly soft, yet crunchy. the taste is amazing and I always keep them in stock for a quick lunch or dinner! I highly recommend this brand for any potpie lovers out there
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
I would give these 5 stars because they taste amazing, but it always creeps me out to eat them because they are so bad for you. I looked it up and it's just about as much calories and fat as a Big Mac haha! Still delicious and worth getting every now and then.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
I love pot pies period!! Turkeys my favorite but no complaint on the other flavors aswell!! Perfect serving size & quick to fix for a quick meal!! Crust is flaky & it's amazingly good!!
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
I take these to eat on my lunch break at work all the time. They are delicious and very filling. Be careful when it comes out of the microwave, though, they will burn the crap out of your mouth! Will buy again.
Takeshia M.
TUSALOOSA, AL
This is a delicious pot pie. The size is amazing (compared to the cheap little $1 I grew up eating). Though, I kind of miss the flavor of those when I'm eating these. I think it's just a nostalgia thing though. These are great!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I used to really like these pot pies but lately I can't even eat the thing. I have thrown out the last few pot pies I've gotten from this brand. It's not as good as it once was.
Alyssa O.