BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #25 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Turkey Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Premium turkey breast.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agricultures. see more...

Hunter P.
These are tasty, cheap little meals. Pop them into the microwave for a few minutes and you're good to go!! You can also put them in the oven but I'm not patient enough for that. The crust isn't as crispy as some would hope it to be if it goes in the microwave, however. But the contents on the inside are really good! I'm a huge fan of the turkey and the vegetables that are inside mix really well!
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
This is the only brand of pot pies I will buy. The turkey is never dry. The pieces are cut in the perfect bit size bites. Just the right amount of veggies. I would just recommend to cook them in the over. They taste way better that way. In the microwave it just gets soggy.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Can we say, "heaven?" Unfortunately (for my weight), I have fallen upon this for dinner one too many nights in the past few months. It is so easy to bake and the taste is amazing!. The veggies and meat always taste so fresh and the crust, OMG. Soooo good not to pass up.
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
I take these to eat on my lunch break at work all the time. They are delicious and very filling. Be careful when it comes out of the microwave, though, they will burn the crap out of your mouth! Will buy again.
Ashley H.
Amherst, MA
I really enjoy this meal, it's easy to prepare and has a great taste with a rounded nutritional intake. The turkey has the texture of typical frozen meal meat but is still worth the buy.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I used to really like these pot pies but lately I can't even eat the thing. I have thrown out the last few pot pies I've gotten from this brand. It's not as good as it once was.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
These pot pies are ok for the price. I don't really like them as much as I do some other brands. They seem a little pricey and Sony ta st e as well as the ch eager brands.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
These are such good comfort food. Easy to make with a great quality behind it. They come out fluffy and decadent. I can't wait to have one! They are pretty filling too
Tastes good. I enjoy that it is stall flakey even though it is made in the microwave. My family buys these for days we are on the go and don't have time to cook
Agnes M.
Weirton
I like the big pot pies in this brand but the meat and vegetables tastes the best and it's healthy!
Alyssa O.