Marie Callender's Pot Pie Creamy Parmesan Chicken uploaded by Bre D.Marie Callender's Pot Pie Creamy Parmesan Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #56 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
This is the only kind I tend to cling to when grocery shopping. Another kind I enjoy is the cheddar and broccoli. I always pair it with a wine. Tonight's chose is a mango strawberry mascoto. I would recomend this to anyone. It's usually for a typical busy day when you don't feel like cooking. I would suggest that they add more brocoli and carrots.
Diana H.
['Elk Grove', ''], CA
This is the perfect food item to have when you are too busy to cook! The taste is very good, however I feel like there is too much crust, and too little filling, making the ratio very odd. However, for the price it is a good product because it is very affordable.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Marie Callenders pot pie is my favorite! It has a cheesy creamy sauce that blends perfectly with the big chunks of chicken and vegetables. And the crust becomes a golden brown, flaky goodness!
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
These pot pies are so good. They are big so they they fill you up for one meal. My boyfriend and I really like them and they are bigger than other brand pot pies and they are not that expensive so I think it's something easy to prepare.
Victoria A.
Brunswick, GA
I have loved chicken pot pies since I was little.  After discovering this flavor no other frozen pot pie compares. I like to bake mine in the oven but its also delicious out of the microwave. A nice size at a reasonable price! Def a forever fav!
coryn t.
league city
This is my favorite after school meal to eat because at school i don't eat much. it's easy to make just put it in the microwave for 10 min and it's ready! it's just the right amount of food, it feels like an actual meal, and it's sooo yummy!
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Spot on! I'm so impressed at how good this was even being cooked in the microwave! The crispy technology is perfect. This was not too overwhelming with a Parmesan flavor, it was just right. It's a big pot pie, I'm eating leftovers.
Jody H.
Marie Callender's Pot Pie Creamy Parmesan Chicken is better than most pot pies. It's generously filled with chicken and vegetables and very flavorful. However, more Parmesan cheese would have enhanced the flavor.
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely love these. Such good flavor and easy to make. A bit spendy for a college student so I only get them as a special treat. Can find them at any grocery store and they're nice because they are frozen so can last awhile.
Sharon J.
Easton, PA
I can't speak for myself but both my husband and son insist on the parmesan chicken pot pie from Marie Callendar's.  My son doesn't even like parmesan cheese so it's a mystery but they both insist this is the best one and they have tried every brand and variety of chicken pot pie and eat them at least once a week.