Marie Callender's Pot Pie Creamy Parmesan Chicken uploaded by Bre D.Marie Callender's Pot Pie Creamy Parmesan Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #33 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Meggie B.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I love their pot pie it so easy to make and they are priced very well the veggies taste fresh and not at all over cooked i think it has the perfect amount of seasoning I always have a couple of these in my freezer and they are a good go to when you dont have time or dont feel like making dinner
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
The calorie count is high but the Creamy Parmesan Chicken pot pie is delicious and easy to prepare. A satisfying meal that is filling and has great taste as well. The pastry is flaky and light and the sauce is thick and creamy. Plenty of vegetable and chicken in each pie.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love this flavor of pot pie. We typically like the original chicken pot pie but when we saw this at the store we had to try it. We found them at Smith's. I also like the beef pot pie. I will be purchasing these again. Normally you can find them on sale.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect food item to have when you are too busy to cook! The taste is very good, however I feel like there is too much crust, and too little filling, making the ratio very odd. However, for the price it is a good product because it is very affordable.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of this : I've tried several of the Marie Callender brand frozen meals but all of them have been disappointing . The don't seem to be very flavorful and I much prefer Stouffers meal. I don't plan on buying any more and I would not recommend these .
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Just tried this for the first time and I love it! Normally I just get the original one but I decided to try this one and the mushroom one. Super tasty and just pop in the oven for 45 min, put baby to bed, and enjoy!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
Words cannot describe how much I love Marie Callender's crusts on her products. They are literally the only store-bought ones I will buy. Otherwise I'll make it myself... but these taste homemade!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
Marie Callenders pot pie is my favorite! It has a cheesy creamy sauce that blends perfectly with the big chunks of chicken and vegetables. And the crust becomes a golden brown, flaky goodness!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
Foodie Expert
The chicken is always amazingly moist. It takes a little long to cook, but is so worth the wait. The price isn't too bad when you consider the cost of a daily meal.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Foodie Expert
I love these products! And this is one of the best combination of flavors ever! You can feel the chicken and cheese...so creamy! You have to try it