BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #64 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like  Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie better compared to this because of the flavor. However, this is equally as convenient to make. It's great to have if you don't have the time or energy to cook a meal, and just want to stick something in the microwave. It's better compared to other brands of frozen pot pies that I've tried.
Deb K.
Marie Callender's makes a "good" frozen, grocery store bought pot pie. Personally, I prefer home made but Marie is good in a pinch and better than most other grocery store brands out there. Would be so much better if they added more meat and veggies like peas, potatoes, mushrooms. But, for the price, combined with how easy it is to make, I give it 3 stars.
Keisha W.
if you love cream sauce, mushrooms, and chicken, this is the perfect combination for you. The consistency of the product is creamy and rich with an excellently crusted crust! I would recommend this to anyone with children and a budget/.
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
I just ate this for lunch. Not too bad. Took forever to cook in our outdated microwave at work. Would've been better if we had an oven. Added a little salt and pepper and lunch was ready. Be careful it is very hot!!
Grace D.
I love to cook, especially Pot Pie! But sometimes, this momma needs a break. I love that I can get these pit pies and they taste just like homemade! And the Creamy Mushroom Chicken is my favorite 😋😋😋 We travel to Colorado often from KCMO, and this isy go-to dinner when we stay at a hotel halfway. It's easy, filling, and delicious!!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Seriously, can I just give all of these pot pies five stars? This brand is what started me off loving pot pie, and I am obsessed. I actually have some of this in my freezer right now! Hahaha. They are so good and make the best snacks!!
D C.
My Husband just loves these and they are good for you,
They have a great flavor and are healthy on top of it.
Great price and just a great quick meal when running late
or anytime, Just keep on Hand for those fast or slow nights.
Kim R.
I love Marie Callender's Pot Pie! It tastes so good, especially for a frozen product. My favorite is Creamy Mushroom Chicken. This is usually kept in the freezer for those busy nights, so we don't have to buy take-out. I would buy this product again.
Sue W.
It is amazing that even with microwaving this pot pie, the crust still turns out flaky and crunchy and not soggy. I like buying this pot pie as a sort of reward for myself when eating in, although I don't eat it too regularly. I would recommend to others when they want a nice substantial dinner.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
There's nothing better after a long cold hard day of work than to just pop one of these in the toaster oven and stuff my face with the comfort and warmth of these pies - I love how mushroomy these ones are and they're such a good value for such a good price
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
I don't know if I should try these out. I am in college, can anyone tell me how they compare to other brands or home made?