Marie Callender's Pot Pie Chicken uploaded by Lisa W.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #3 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's promise: no preservatives, no artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Sonya S.
I love these pot pies! They taste great and are a good size for one smaller meal. They are very filling as well so you're definitely not looking for something else to snack on within an hour. Probably not the most healthy if you eat them often but a lot easier to heat than trying to make a pot pie for one from scratch.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
My favorite on s the beef One brown t my family like this one too it’ has a good taste to it don’t taste like frozen food at all so easy to prepare and clean up i recommend u guys try it out see witch One is your favorite 🤗
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
These are very good. Easy to cook in the microwave and the new repackaging makes it even better. Microwaving it doesn't leave the weird texture and the crust get crispy like being baked in the oven!
Avani P.
These are great. The only problem I have with them is that they take soooo long to cool down and they end up burning my mouth every time because it looks so good not to dig in right away.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I love this product. When I'm running late from work and need a quick dinner, i just pop this in the oven while I clean or shower and it's ready by the time I'm settled. It's filling and you'll definitely have leftovers. It's great to make for the family. We usually take a slice and put it over some rice.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Marie Callender's Pot Pie Chicken is my go to quick lunch for my LAZY DAY! So delicious and very satisfying! I will recommend to follow the direction carefully to get the perfect consistency of the crust. If you found it a little mushy or aren't perfectly cook, don't worry! Just throw em back to the microwave and give it another minute and it should be crispier by then. I highly recommend this for busy mommies! It's definitely healthier option than FAST FOOD neither Cup Noodles.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
My family buys these in Costco packs, so we get 8 at a time. I used to like these, until I realized how chunky and chewy the chicken is. Really quite gross. The vegetables are not well cooked, either. They are a mix of almost raw crunchy and way too soft. It's almost impressive. The price isn't bad, but the only decent thing in here is the overly fatty sauce and breading! I don't like these anymore, as you might've guessed🙃😬
Erica S.
Bake these in the oven and you can't tell they're from the frozen food isle. The veggies are perfectly tender with the ride amount of chicken pieces mixed in. The filling sauce is so good and creamy! The crust gets perfectly crispy but in my experience, never hard or soggy!
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
My dad goes to BJ's and he gets like boxes of them. He tells the entire house not to eat any of them because they're all his, but one day I sneaked into the kitchen and I heated one up and I see why he doesn't want anyone eating them because they're literally the best.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Ahhh Marie Callendar is amazing! I would definitely suggest her meals. Although they are microwaveable they are SO delicious and fulfilling. That actually taste like they were made on a stovetop! So good! It's great to whip up if you're a busy college student who studies a lot, haha
Molly S.
What is the best way to cook this product?
Stephanie S.