Marie Callender's Pot Pie Cheesy Chicken & Bacon uploaded by crystal c.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
New!
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The cheese is the problem. First, it pops out of the pie and you lose a good bit. Then, the cheese is bright orange and kind of stinky. The concept of chicken,bacon, cheese sounds great, but the execution didn't really work out.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I love love love this pot pie and other entries that they have in this brand. When I am feeling like I need something that tastes like home I usually turn to this brand.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This company provides a large variety of products to choose from and this saved my life when I have to work long days and am not able to prepare dinners for myself. These are a nice substitute and keep you filled for hours. I recommend these to people who need food fast!
Julie K.
This was an ok product and a good thing to have in your freezer for a night when you don't have time or energy to cook. Not as good as homemade but a warm substitute on a cold night.
Alicia B.
Beaumont, CA
These are so good for cold nights. Delicious and easy. I have always loved Marie Callendars pot pies and was SO excited to see new flavors recently. I love bacon and I love cheese so these are perfect.
Luisana H.
I love this particular pot pie because the sauce is creamy and delicious. Such great quality chicken and veggies. It is a "staple" item in my freezer! Please, please DO NOT EVER discontinue this recipe or you'll lose me forever!
This pot pie is deadly!! Its rich and salty and the bacon makes it irresistible. There is alot of saturated fat so not recommended for those with high cholesterol. The crust is perfectly flaky and buttery tasting.
Nancy K.
Port Allegany, PA
There is nothing like Marie Callender's Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Pot Pie. It has a thick flavorful cheesy gravy with lots of chicken and bacon. It has broccoli that makes it a full meal. The melt in your mouth crust is like no other. It is worth spending a little more for such a wonderful meal.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
My husband and I both were working full time and was looking for something that was quick, filling, and warm for the winter. Neither of us are a big fan of regular pot pie but this creamy chicken and bacon was excellent. Still not something that we would buy everyday but great flavor.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love Marie calender's flaky crust it does take a while to cook for a oven microwave and it's a quick fix and delicious meal for one. The price is great and great quality product. I love the smell and texture of this comfort food.
Evette J.
Why does not many stores carry this product?