BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #45 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Beef Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Premium USDA beef.
Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.
Marie's Promise: made with no artificial flavors.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Michaela C.
Marie Callender's Beef Pot Pie is absolutely a guilty pleasure food for me.  It is kind of salty and the crust is crispy and the gravy is just so good - all the things I want in a cheat meal.  Definitely make it in the oven - it takes a lot longer, but it's way better that way.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I m in love 😍 so delicious 😋 great flavor I can’t tell it’s frozen like homemade I been buying this pot pie for a long time know and we’ll continue to do so I buy it at Walmart I recommend it you’ll love it too 🤗
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
Easily the most comforting convenience food that exists. Even on a crummy, cold, rough day, this can make me feel even just a little bit better and I also love that the vegetables are recognizable, in like other brands where the vegetable pieces are all tiny and for some reason roughly the same color. I don't feel bad about eating these, they feel a lot like homemade and that makes me so happy on days I just don't have time.
Rachael S.
Macon, GA
Hands down one of my favorite frozen meals ever! The flavor and price are great. Marie Callendars is definitely a brand I trust at the grocery store. Their products are always great quality and I would recommend them to anyone!
Christie L.
This Marie Callender's Pot Pie Beef flavor is really tasty and they are surprisingly good in the microwave as well. The crust is a nice light crispy brown and cooks all the way too.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a yummy lunch to bring to work. It's easy to store and heat up for a hearty lunch meal. It's a bit too small for a dinner but works well for lunch. The crust is soft and buttery and even with just microwaving the insides are warmed up nicely for a home cooked meal feel.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
When wanting something that tastes homemade but is really just thrown in the oven and is done. I get Marie calendars pot pies. My fave is the beef. It has big chunks of vegetables and beef in such a savory sauce. My mouth is watering now thinking of it. Off to get dinner!
Kate H.
This is not "I'm hungry now and will die of starvation" or "I have ten minutes then I have to leave the house" frozen food. If you use the oven you have to preheat the oven and bake it for 60 minutes (yes 1 whole hour). (Also u have to wrap the edges in tin foil)
I haven't tried it in the microwave but I'm assuming it wouldn't be as good.
The pot pie is good though!! The filling and crust are all good and I really like the flavor.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are my go to pot pies. Marie Callender's pot pies gave the best flakey and flavorful crust, as well as a really great filling. I love the meat in these. Always nice chunks of hearty beef and packed with vegetables! Kids love them as well!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I love this pot pie, the best out of the Marie Callender collection. I love this flavor better than the chicken, turkey, and chicken Parmesan flavor. I personally like to put my beef pot pie in the oven because I love a crunchy crust and not a soggy crust like how people put it in the microwave. Must try guys, lovely meal.
Stephanie S.