Marie Callender's® Peach Pie Topped with Cinnamon Sugar

by Marie Callender's

This entire package contains 760 calories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's® Peach Pie Topped with Cinnamon Sugar!
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely delicious! The Marie Callender’s pies, are all I buy. Better than any other products. No improvement necessary. Not sure about healthy. But, there are worse deserts, you could eat. Highly Recommend
Waco
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,147 reviews
WOW THESE LITTLE PIES ARE JUST THE RIGHT SIZE AND ENOUGH TOO GIVE YOU YOUR SWEET TOOTH, I REALLY LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE THE BEST AND, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCTS LOVE LOVE IT
Gonzales, LA
Peach pie is so great in the summer. It just tastes like sunshine!! Marie Callender is the best pie on the market. The sweetness of the peaches and glaze are wonderful and the crust is light and flaky. Perfect Pie!
There's just one word to describe this and that's AMAZING. Of course nothing beats the taste of a freshly baked one, but this comes right I'm 2nd place. Since they're small you don't feel guilty of eatting the whole thing all by yourself (even though the box says it's for 2 people)
Nothing will replace a freshly made homemade peach pie (one of my favorite things on earth) but sometimes you need just a quick taste and don't want to be a baker. In that case, these small pies hit the spot nicely. The crusts are delicious and flaky and the pie feeling is nice and sweetly peach. I call B.S. on anyone who claims this can actually feed two humans as it suggests on the box - this is going to be devoured by me and me alone.
I'm not opposed to baking frozen pies, but peach pie is where I draw the line. I decided to give it a try and it was not worth my time and gas. You're better off making one from scratch AND when peaches are in season!
Fort Worth, TX
Oh my goodness this my favorite. So delicious and so easy to prepare. Top it off with some ice cream/whip topping. Make it fancy or eat plain it.Taste great.
Ottawa, KS
I really enjoy to have these for my lunches for work. its fast and doesn't take too long to heat up. I love the cheesy one its my fav
Yummy omg I love this brand it's so good don't taste as good as the real place but it was almost as good omg and my kids love it also
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,207 reviews
I love this peach pie. It has a perfectly crispy pie crust. It is the perfect sweetness . I love this flavor and really recommend.

Looking for your answer?