BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

This entire package contains 760 calories. see more...

Jessica R.
There's just one word to describe this and that's AMAZING. Of course nothing beats the taste of a freshly baked one, but this comes right I'm 2nd place. Since they're small you don't feel guilty of eatting the whole thing all by yourself (even though the box says it's for 2 people)
Stewart P.
Nothing will replace a freshly made homemade peach pie (one of my favorite things on earth) but sometimes you need just a quick taste and don't want to be a baker. In that case, these small pies hit the spot nicely. The crusts are delicious and flaky and the pie feeling is nice and sweetly peach. I call B.S. on anyone who claims this can actually feed two humans as it suggests on the box - this is going to be devoured by me and me alone.
Jenny  Z.
I'm not opposed to baking frozen pies, but peach pie is where I draw the line. I decided to give it a try and it was not worth my time and gas. You're better off making one from scratch AND when peaches are in season!
Sharon H.
Fort Worth, TX
Oh my goodness this my favorite. So delicious and so easy to prepare. Top it off with some ice cream/whip topping. Make it fancy or eat plain it.Taste great.
Chevy A.
Yummy omg I love this brand it's so good don't taste as good as the real place but it was almost as good omg and my kids love it also
Kallie C.
Ottawa, KS
I really enjoy to have these for my lunches for work. its fast and doesn't take too long to heat up. I love the cheesy one its my fav
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
I liked this pie as I do the others. It is great by it's self or with ice cream on it. My daughter even put whip cream on hers.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried their Apple pie and it's delicious. I'm going to have to try this one also and see if it's to par.
D H.
I love Marie Callender's Peach Pies. Great crust and tasty peaches, almost as good as my own.
Kiah B.
Seriously love all her pies. I like that these are smaller and all the flavors are delicious.