Marie Callender's Peach Cobbler

by Marie Callender's

Slow down and savor sweet, ripe Freestone peaches in a delicate peach glaze, baked to perfection in a flaky, made-from-scratch cobbler crust.

Do they put a lot of fruit inside?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Peach Cobbler!
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Look if I could give this 10 Stars I would. This is the only desert by Marie Callender I've ever tried. I was at the grocery store and I just thought it looked good so I gave it a shot oh, then I gave it like 10 more shots after that. There was a. That my kids were like please stop buying peach cobbler. LOL I thought it was that good I about needed a support group to stop eating it. Buy this you will be addicted instantly💜🖤
Amber H.
Ringgold, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love peach cobbler it is all around good and even better with some vanill ice cream
Emorejai W.
Ewing
I love this dish, it’s delicious made it for dessert and couldn’t get enough.. crust was golden and flaky very great dish
Jenny H.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite frozen peach cobbler ever! It literally tastes like a homemade peach pie and it often serves as a quick and easy dessert in my house. My entire family loves it!
Sheryl N.
Albuquerque
I love the Marie calendars fruit pies. We do not have Marie Callender’s restaurant in Albuquerque anymore, but when I was pregnant we would go at least twice a week so I could get their PEACH cobbler. So now I purchased it at the grocery store, and then put a scoop of vanilla ice cream or some half-and-half on top after baking. Still delicious.
Destiny H.
Virginia
This peach cobbler is HOME. Tastes like home. Makes your home smell like home! It never lasts long in mine! The crust gets soooo flaky in the oven. And my grievance with most frozen pies is that the bottom crust is soggy but not for this one— everything is perfect like an actual at home from scratch cobbler! Serve it hot and fresh on top of some vanilla ice cream and your taste buds will thank you
Shakara L.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm not a fan of the overly sweet peaches. The few times I've bought this was because my fiance loves peaches cobbler and I didn't want to have to make it. She thought it was delicious. The crust to peaches ratio is perfect though. Serve it up with a little ice cream and you got the best dessert for it being frozen from a box.
Lacy C.
To my surprise this cobbler was so close to homemade. Yes I called my daughter and grands on zoom we discussed the prod and everyone agreed it was worth buying again.
Jadyn C.
I love all of Marie Callender's desserts. This peach cobbler is amazing, the peaches are very moist and the top layer has the best flaky and crunchy topping. I give this rating a 4 out of 5 because I would have to say that my grandmother's peach cobbler is better.
Kristen F.
Durham
Delicious, crusty, sweet. Super happy with this. Will purchase again in the future my family. Even my picky cold will eat it