Marie Callender's Mini Pies Key Lime - 2 CT uploaded by Rachel B.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Key Lime Mini Pies.
Since 1948.
New!
Made with real key west lime juice.
Ready in 10 seconds.
2 mini pies. see more...

Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually got to enjoy the coconut cream pie and it's so good. I love the crust that it was crumbly, my disappointment was how runny the pie got when it thawed. I had to eat it still kinda frozen to keep the consistency I wanted.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
My favorite go to pie if i do not have a lot of time to prepare dessert. Great for last minute dinner parties or any other special occasion. Quick, simple, and delicious.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this for dessert for date night. Yum, it was so good. I read the reviews before I served it and left it slightly frozen, I was scared it would become runny. It reminded me of my Grandma's.
Holly M.
Rossville, GA
Made cheaply from what I can tell, I would rather make one from scratch. I liked it the second time I had them, I left it slightly frozen instead of completely thawed.
Halie J.
I'm always so impressed with these pies. They're delicious and it's so hard to believe they're boxed pies. They're so sweet. It's hard not to over indulge!
One of my favorite desserts! Only negative is the consistency is a little off-putting. I have to eat it while it is still partially frozen to enjoy it.
Eric K.
This is a really good dessert if you are looking for something quick and sweet to serve! I do find it really sweet but other than that not bad at all!
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
The taste of the key lime pie is great. The only thing I didn't like was that the crust did not stick together and was just crumbs on the bottom.
Erika G.
Mcminnville, OR
I get these for my residents every once in a while and they seem to love it... mind you they rather eat things that are homemade
Dakota S.
These are delicious. They're the perfect size and aren't too expensive. They're easy to use for parties or desert for kids