BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #42 in Frozen Dessert

Marie Callender's® Cherry Berry Pie Topped with Cinnamon Sugar.
Since 1948.
Golden flaky crust made from scratch.
New! see more...

Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not good - filling was very watery and soupy, not very sweet and super tart to the point it "burned" my throat. Kind of expensive for what you get too. Crust wasn't fantastic, it also burned in one spot but was raw in others. I would not use the microwave options (which is says it's for) and instead wait the 1hr for it to cook in the oven. Super disappointed.
Sophia Z.
I used to eat a lot of pot pies, but then when i ate this it wasn't as good as I had hoped. I love cherry pie, but maybe I cooked it too long for this, and that may be the reason I ended up not liking it.
Phinon L.
Baltimore, MD
I love the cherries and my husband likes the blueberries. The crust has a sweet, buttery flavor and everything just works together perfectly. Love it!
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love using the puff pastry sheets to make homemade cream horns! So much easier than trying to make filo dough at home and a much better taste!
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
I mean, i don't know what you expect from a microwave pie, but i guess this is on par for what it is. I say just go with an oven baked version.
Shannon k.
I love these pies when you don't have time
Marie callenders are the best to have to pop in and cook I would buy it it is worth it
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I like Marie Callender's products I do believe that it is one of the best frozen foods that you can get frozen dinner products
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
we love these at our house. they are the perfect serving size and everyone gets their own flavor of choice
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
I don't like this fruit pie at all, I've even tried to add flavor to it and it does not work for me.