BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

With ricotta & mozzarella cheeses in hearty marinara sauce. see more...

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Absolutamente deliciosa, muy facil de preparar , a mi familia le encanta muchisimo....
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
I decided to try this for dinner tonight instead of the usual Stouffers I get. I will say it was delicious. It tasted no different than Stouffer's. What WAS different is the texture and the layering. This lasagna only had two layers of noodles with tons of sauce and not enough cheese. The saucy was extremely runny but like I said it tasted wonderfully just wish it was more put together.
Mabel M.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
I love lasagna and this one is amazing it almost taste as good as one you would make at the house, I love eating this on movie days. I wasn't disappointed at all, would buy again because it's very easy to pop in the oven
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love lasagna and this one is the closest to homemade as they come. I go out of my way to ensure I get this at least once a month
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
I use Marie callendar means when the fiancée isn't home and it's just me. I always end up with left overs. Especially when I get the lasagna. Always taste like it was baked fresh and never have to worry about tasting like a frozen meal.
thermal , CA
Foodie Expert
If you love lasagna then this is a must for you. I love Italian food and this lasagna is extremely authentic . it is easy to prepare anyone can do it. I bought this product maybe the times this month for to occasions. People love it so much they ask me how i made it. I tell them i didn't make it i just pop it in the oven and boom an amazing home cooked meal.
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it get watery when you put it in the microwave?
thermal , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats the best brand you tried ?because i love this brand.