BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #15 in Frozen Entrees

Savor the homemade taste of macaroni pasta in a creamy cheese sauce, sprinkled with real cheddar cheese.

mary c.
mary c.
Arlington Hts, IL
when im so lazy and just came back from school/ work and i have no energy to coo i love warming up my marie callenders mac & cheese. its very easy to prepare and is very healthy for me. i love how it tastes and would really recommend this amazing brand
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
For a frozen entree, this is high quality item. Easy to prepare, quick. May not be as healthy as I would like. But the cheesy, comforting goodness is an indulgence. It is something the whole family can enjoy.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
This mac n cheese tastes great. Haven't found a marie calenders that I don't like yet also love they're spaghetti or chicken nuggets!
Easy to make, large enough to be filling.
Lexia H.
Lexia H.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a huge fan of mac n cheese and Marie Callender's hit the nail on the head with this product. It's gooey it's quick it's easy and it's cheap
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love using these as a fast side for dinner and sometimes I will thow this in and make this and chicken nuggets for a fast lunch for my kids.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Macaroni and cheese has always been one of my favorite foods. Marie Callender's makes great meals, especially the mac and cheese.
Alexz R.
Alexz R.
Mobile, AL
This is a really tasty frozen meal, it actually comes with a good bit of macaroni and cheese also.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I am VERY particular about mac & cheese... seriously, it's probably unhealthy how many opinions I have on different ones. For example, I don't even consider Kraft an option and the majority of the premade frozen products are just bland and disappointing. THIS. This is the only one that I absolutely love. It is so cheesy and amazingly tastes homemade unlike any others I've ever had. It is now the only one I will buy!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I love this mac and cheese i may be a sucker for pasta more so pasta with cheese but im very picky about my mac and cheese i almost cried when kfc changed there's but i am happy to say this is very close to kfcs original mac and cheese and you don't have to leave the house for it i love putting some hotdogs or sausage in it my husband and i get it from walmart ever 3 or 4 weeks for dinner
Maleeha M.
Maleeha M.
This mac and cheese does not taste like your usual frozen entree. I wont even lie and say I have baked this and put it in my own tray to make it seem I made it because it is just that good. It really does taste homemade. For someone trying to be healthy obviously this is not a good choice, but for a cheat day or when you are craving comfort food, this is it!