Marie Callender's Mac & Cheese uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #31 in Frozen Entrees

Savor the homemade taste of macaroni pasta in a creamy cheese sauce, sprinkled with real cheddar cheese.

• I have never tried these, didn't even know they exist. Bu...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Creamy and delicious! Only needed to add salt and pepper. Filling! I buy these for my boyfriends lunch and for when we are on the go! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I am VERY particular about mac & cheese... seriously, it's probably unhealthy how many opinions I have on different ones. For example, I don't even consider Kraft an option and the majority of the premade frozen products are just bland and disappointing. THIS. This is the only one that I absolutely love. It is so cheesy and amazingly tastes homemade unlike any others I've ever had. It is now the only one I will buy!
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the best frozen food brand! I love that these meals are super easy to make and they taste great too! They are affordable and only take a few minutes to make in the microwave. I would definitely recommend
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I cheated at thanksgiving and told everyone I made it - but I was caught, every family member is apparently obsessed with these and I thought I was getting off cheap and pulling one over their head - nope. I loved it tho and so did everyone else considering they buy it on the daily as is
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Love this! I buy these to take for lunch at work. Amazing price and perfect size for lunch. Great taste, very cheesy. Could use a little more salt in my opinion, but I can always salt to my tastes very easily. Easy to cook. I highly recommend these to fellow mac and cheese lovers!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This is hands-down my favorite frozen mac and cheese by a mile! I find that most frozen ones have a very bland taste to them, but this recipe has a delicious sharp cheddar tang to it, it really tastes like it was made fresh. This is one of my go-to comfort foods.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Such a good product to add to the grocery list! You can just pop it in the microwave and within a few short minutes you can be eating home-made tasting Macaroni and cheese. It's really nice if you're a lazy person or just maybe not the best chef!
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Everything by this brand is amazing, easy little meals you can heat up in no time for yourself with the feel and quality of homemade food. This macaroni and cheese taste better than a boxed version that go for the same price and feel fresher too
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
Frozen mac and cheese is always one of my favorite comfort foods. This one is so creamy and cheesy! I don't eat it very often, but if I need a cheap and convenient meal, I will chose this product or something similar. I would recommend it.
Jessica C.
Interlaken, NY
We usually have this al least a couple times a month. So yummy. Fast and easy to warm up. Love love love.. they should try some with bacon in it or broccoli.. just some ideas. But love yumm.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never tried these, didn't even know they exist. But would love to try them