Marie Callender's Mac & Cheese uploaded by J├ęssica S.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #18 in Frozen Entrees

Savor the homemade taste of macaroni pasta in a creamy cheese sauce, sprinkled with real cheddar cheese.

Liane N.
Largo, FL
I cheated at thanksgiving and told everyone I made it - but I was caught, every family member is apparently obsessed with these and I thought I was getting off cheap and pulling one over their head - nope. I loved it tho and so did everyone else considering they buy it on the daily as is
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I am VERY particular about mac & cheese... seriously, it's probably unhealthy how many opinions I have on different ones. For example, I don't even consider Kraft an option and the majority of the premade frozen products are just bland and disappointing. THIS. This is the only one that I absolutely love. It is so cheesy and amazingly tastes homemade unlike any others I've ever had. It is now the only one I will buy!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I love this mac and cheese i may be a sucker for pasta more so pasta with cheese but im very picky about my mac and cheese i almost cried when kfc changed there's but i am happy to say this is very close to kfcs original mac and cheese and you don't have to leave the house for it i love putting some hotdogs or sausage in it my husband and i get it from walmart ever 3 or 4 weeks for dinner
Maleeha M.
This mac and cheese does not taste like your usual frozen entree. I wont even lie and say I have baked this and put it in my own tray to make it seem I made it because it is just that good. It really does taste homemade. For someone trying to be healthy obviously this is not a good choice, but for a cheat day or when you are craving comfort food, this is it!
Frances P.
Fremont, CA
This was surprisingly good. I never end up liking frozen mac and cheese and prefer making it from scratch but this is definitely one of the best tasting ones out there and I've tried a lot. I like this one because it's actually cheesy and gooey unlike others that are dry and have too much breadcrumbs.
Brittany R.
San Jose, CA
I have tried different Mac & Cheese brands and they all have a weird taste. The best one is Marie Callender's my only problem is that is really hard for me to find this product since majority of grocery stores do not carry it.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Yummy! We love the Mac and cheese from Marie calendars. It is creamy and tastes homemade. The only reason I am rating it four out of five is that there have been a couple of times we have made it and it tastes a little dry.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
One of my favorite mac and cheeses that are quick to eat. These taste pretty good and are easy to make. A few minutes in the microwave and you're good to go. The pasta doesn't get all gross and stays nice and creamy.
Destiny S.
This is the best frozen food brand! I love that these meals are super easy to make and they taste great too! They are affordable and only take a few minutes to make in the microwave. I would definitely recommend
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Love this! I buy these to take for lunch at work. Amazing price and perfect size for lunch. Great taste, very cheesy. Could use a little more salt in my opinion, but I can always salt to my tastes very easily. Easy to cook. I highly recommend these to fellow mac and cheese lovers!