Marie Callender's Mac & Cheese uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #14 in Frozen Entrees

Savor the homemade taste of macaroni pasta in a creamy cheese sauce, sprinkled with real cheddar cheese.

Liane N.
Largo, FL
I cheated at thanksgiving and told everyone I made it - but I was caught, every family member is apparently obsessed with these and I thought I was getting off cheap and pulling one over their head - nope. I loved it tho and so did everyone else considering they buy it on the daily as is
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This is hands-down my favorite frozen mac and cheese by a mile! I find that most frozen ones have a very bland taste to them, but this recipe has a delicious sharp cheddar tang to it, it really tastes like it was made fresh. This is one of my go-to comfort foods.
sarah s.
Wilbraham, MA
I love this stuff! For a frozen entree, Marie Calendar really did a great job. The mac and cheese tastes like a homemade one, and cooks perfect even in a microwave.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I am VERY particular about mac & cheese... seriously, it's probably unhealthy how many opinions I have on different ones. For example, I don't even consider Kraft an option and the majority of the premade frozen products are just bland and disappointing. THIS. This is the only one that I absolutely love. It is so cheesy and amazingly tastes homemade unlike any others I've ever had. It is now the only one I will buy!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I love this mac and cheese i may be a sucker for pasta more so pasta with cheese but im very picky about my mac and cheese i almost cried when kfc changed there's but i am happy to say this is very close to kfcs original mac and cheese and you don't have to leave the house for it i love putting some hotdogs or sausage in it my husband and i get it from walmart ever 3 or 4 weeks for dinner
Destiny S.
This is the best frozen food brand! I love that these meals are super easy to make and they taste great too! They are affordable and only take a few minutes to make in the microwave. I would definitely recommend
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Love this! I buy these to take for lunch at work. Amazing price and perfect size for lunch. Great taste, very cheesy. Could use a little more salt in my opinion, but I can always salt to my tastes very easily. Easy to cook. I highly recommend these to fellow mac and cheese lovers!
Abigail D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Everything by this brand is amazing, easy little meals you can heat up in no time for yourself with the feel and quality of homemade food. This macaroni and cheese taste better than a boxed version that go for the same price and feel fresher too
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Such a good product to add to the grocery list! You can just pop it in the microwave and within a few short minutes you can be eating home-made tasting Macaroni and cheese. It's really nice if you're a lazy person or just maybe not the best chef!
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
Frozen mac and cheese is always one of my favorite comfort foods. This one is so creamy and cheesy! I don't eat it very often, but if I need a cheap and convenient meal, I will chose this product or something similar. I would recommend it.