Marie Callender's® Lattice Apple Pie 42 oz. Box uploaded by Keisha K.Marie Callender's® Lattice Apple Pie 42 oz. Box uploaded by Arlene Y.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #39 in Frozen Dessert

Marie's story begins over 60 years ago when Marie Callender first baked pies for local restaurants. Marie used only the finest ingredients and put such love and care into every pie--and soon she began offering her home cooking and legendary pies at a pie shop of her own. Now you can enjoy the warmth and goodness of Marie's freshly baked pies at home. see more...

Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite pie. I love the taste of Marie calendars apple pie. The apple slices are crisp and the filling they use is just perfect. We bake these all year long. Not just the holidays. They are simple to bake and are always a hit. Especially when it comes fresh out of the oven and topped with ice cream
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Apple pie is my go to comfort food! Since I was too lazy to make a homemade apple pie from scratch I decided to pick this pie up at the store. It was very easy to make and came with a sugar packet to sprinkle on top after pie was done. It cooked good, you know how the edges always get done faster than the middle? This doesn’t happen with this pie. It was delicious and hit the spot. So much apples, and lots of flavor. One piece is all you will need.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I don't have time to make my own apple pie I will pick this up! This brand sells the best frozen pies in my opinion and to me they taste homemade when they are done. I've had parties and made these and people thought that they were homemade. They are easy to make and they are affordable. If you are in a pinch and need to make an apple pie quickly, I would recommend these!
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I am usually not a fan of frozen food or pies for that matter but this pie right here has changed my mind! My boyfriend made this once and I was instantly hooked, now I cant get enough of this pie! Anytime we want a quick desert with little effort we make a stop in the frozen pie aisle and pick one up!
Arlene Y.
I Make time for this scrumptious dessert !!! Either my husband or I pop one of these pies in the oven, and wait for the smell of apples to fill the house !! We Love these pies! It can pass for homemade anytime anywhere !!!
Charlene M.
Marie Calendar pies are the best frozen pies in my opinion! My favourite is the Apple especially warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream! Packed with amazing flavour this pie will always be found in my freezer!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
AMAZING AMAZING!!!! If u not big on baking this is quick cooking with a homemade taste I really did not expect for it to taste as good as it did & you can purchase almost any grocery store
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Omg my mom lovesss these she always buys them. And she loves marie callendars she lives to eat the potpies from there.. She loves to eat the pie warm with vanilla ice cream on top
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is honestly a delicious pie!! I didn't expect a freezer pie to be this good! Takes a while to cook but it's frozen so that's understandable...Decent price as well
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Marie Callender's Lattice Apple Pie is the best apple pie. I usually have this as a desert for holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas,etc. The crust is delicious and every time Ive cooked it, it tastes perfect.