Marie Callender's Key Lime Pie

Made with genuine Key West lime juice, this tart, creamy filling is nestled inside a golden-brown graham cracker crust and topped with an elegant ring of whipped topping rosettes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Key Lime Pie!
Deserae B.
Alcoa
Marie Callender's	 Key Lime Pie uploaded by Deserae B.
Taste just like homemade key lime pie! Marie Callender's [product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie] Amazing. Just have to let it thaw, and then stick it in the refrigerator!
Brittany D.
Pembroke, KY
Marie Callender's	 Key Lime Pie uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite pie[product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie] my kids love to eat this every week. So fast and easy to lay out and thaw and then boom ready to enjoy after dinner!
janyah D.
Marie Callender's	 Key Lime Pie uploaded by janyah D.
I think this product was packaged perfectly and it tasted amazing! The directions were easy to read and understand as well.[product:marie-callenders -key-lime-pie]
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My husband always gets Key Lime pie when we're vacationing in Georgia. He said this is close to the pie there, but not quite the same. Still good though.
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
This pie is pretty good for a pre-made pie. It is priced decently considering how much it costs to make a key lime pie. I think this pie needs more lime zest and to use real whipped cream instead of cool whip.
Sarah L.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I could honestly go on and on about this delicious pie 🥧😋😍 I get this as a family treat about once a month, because yes I can cook pies, but not an amazing key lime pie like this one🙌 it also has an amazing cookie crust that pairs so well with the sweet, cream, tart taste 😋 Try it!!!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Really great flavor! This is the brand of premade pies we buy most often for family get togethers and holiday gatherings. The crust is the closest you can get to homemade without actually having to bake! Love all the varieties.
Amy S.
Waleska, GA
I had gotten the apple and the key lime, which I found both to be very tasty. Granted, they are definitely not homemade, but it’s great when you’re in a pinch for time or have last minute company stop by.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
My family and I love this! Marie Callender makes the best Key Lime Pie. You can get a full pie or a 2 slice pack perfect for a yummy snack! It's made with a delicious grahm cracker crust. The key lime is sweet and tart without being overpowering. It has a great cheesecake like consistency and the whipped cream is makes it even better. I love whipped cream and add extra to it on occasion. The consistency is amazing. After it thaws you can't even tell it was ever frozen, I am guilty of digging in before it's fully defrosted though😊. I love to bake! But with a busy lifestyle it helps with time. If you like Key Lime Pie I highly suggest giving this a try! 💜
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
This is one of the best key lime pies I have ever had. It is slightly sweet and really tart. I love tart and sweet together and this hits the jack pot. It is creamy and smooth. Oh man now I want to go buy this pie and eat it. There goes my diet! Seriously go buy one now! You won't regret it I promise:

Looking for your answer?