Food & SnacksFrozen FoodMarie Callender's
Marie Callender's Italiano Lasagna

Marie Callender's Italiano Lasagna

by Marie Callender's

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Italiano Lasagna!
Lasagna just like grandma used to make! I could jump rope with the cheese stretch that comes from this lasagna
Battle Creek, NE
This is a great, easy weeknight meal that all our family loves! My husband and I both work full time so weeknights tend to get hectic and exhausting and I’m often looking for quick and easy meals, and this lasagna was a perfect fit! Great taste and very filling so easily fed our entire family.
York, PA
Take the time to make it in the oven, its amazing. Love this lasagna when I feel like Italian but not the work. I buy this very often.
Madison, MS
I expected more from Mrs. Calendar. Perhaps I shouldn’t have, but I did. This was at best O.K.
Averill Park, NY
Another. Family staple! Always in the freezer. Great for lunch dinner or sometimes breakfast 😊
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s was okay. Nothing too extravagant. Good for when you are in a pinch. Probably wouldn’t get this again.
Masontown, WV
I loveee this, it’s so quick, yummy, and easy! It tastes delicious and is worth every calorie!
Starkville, MS
I love this lasagna! It has the right amount of sauce and meat in the dish, I love the homemade taste of this dish!
Fort Collins, CO
I love lasagna. It is probably one of my favorite foods. When I want it I absolutely love getting this product. It is perfect size, and the flavor is amazing and it is a great value for your money. Will buy again and again!
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have a great appreciation for this product because it is a food that my daughter loves but It can be a pain in the butt to make fro scratch. I’m not gonna tell you it’s close to the real deal but it gets the job done on night when I have to much going on I pop it on the oven and later we eat. With little clean up I highly recommend for moms that are busy!

Looking for your answer?