BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Honey Roasted Chicken Dinner.
From my kitchen to your since 1948™.
Recipe:
White meat chicken in a sweet glaze served with sour cream & chive mashed potatoes and green beans.
Just like home:
Premium white meat chicken.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Marie's promise.
300 delicious calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
This is extremely delicious. The potatoes--so creamy, such a lovely flavor, especially when paired with the crisp yet soft green beans. The chicken has such a nice flavor, and the sauce is so delicious. A bit pricey, but a lovely meal for the truly lazy.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
For microwave dinners, Marie Callender's are always really good. A few dollars a meal, they're more than worth it. I if I'm running close on time, I can just grab one of these as I'm running out the door for work and have an entire meal that I can pop in the microwave that'll be ready in minutes and actually taste good.
Derricka B.
Birmingham, AL
I buy these often for work or home. My kids love these also. You get a great deal of food for the price you have to pay. When I'm at home I put them in the oven, and when I'm at work I put them in the microwave. Either way you can't lose. I normally pick them up from Winn Dixie or WalMart.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
This is one of the best heat up dinners I have ever tried. Very flavorful and seasoned well! I buy these all the time! Highly recommend them for quick lunches as I take them to work with me .
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
This is one of the best tasting frozen meals I have purchased and for the price it's not that bad... the ingredients taste well and the chickens very seasoned... I would recommend to others for when they need a quick lunch
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I work late sometimes 5 nights a week and these are always my go to. My family survives off off tv diners and these are definitely their favorite. Easy to cook. Great price and wonderful flavor! Will buy again!
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Best TV dinners by far you get plenty for the price you pay. I buy several a week to take to work with me our local grocery store usually has a good deal on them
Jaime S.
Pasco , WA
ANY OF THESE MARIE CALLENDER MEALS ARE AMAZING! Its almost better then cooking a whole meal yourself! The price point for these amazing meals is worth it!
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love anything Marie calendars and this specific one did not disappoint. It's perfect for the working individual. Delicious!
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD

Absolutely love anything Marie calendars my family loves Marie Calendars items they are very healthy and Delicious!
Nicole V.
Windsor, ON
Wondering what ones to try?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
How does this taste?
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Does this actually taste good??