Marie Callender's Honey Roasted Chicken Dinner

by Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's® Honey Roasted Chicken Dinner.
From my kitchen to your since 1948™.
Recipe:
White meat chicken in a sweet glaze served with sour cream & chive mashed potatoes and green beans.
Just like home:
Premium white meat chicken.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Marie's promise.
300 delicious calories.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Does this actually taste good??
How does this taste?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Honey Roasted Chicken Dinner!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoPasadena TX
I really like marie callanders frozen dinners. They are super tasty and its really easy to just pop one in the microwave when i get home from from work or class and just wait a few minutes and you have a good and tasty hot and ready meal at your disposal
2 months agoNolensville, TN
Marie Callender is a classic brand. A great quick meal with great flavors. I keep this brand in my freezer for a quick late night meal if my husband is out of town. This Chicken dinner is easy and flavorful.
3 months agoJuneau, AK
I absolutely love the Honey Roasted Chicken! It tastes wonderful. I was not disappointed in any way! The portions are just right, the prices are good, and the quality is much better than other frozen options. Marie Callender's is as close to home cooking as you can get when you need something quick and easy.
3 months agoColumbia, IL
I didn't care for this one. The chicken had a weird taste and texture the green beans had no flavor. I wasnt impressed. I don't expect alot when I get one of these frozen meals and others I've had by this brand are usually good. Not this one though. Lol.
4 months agoGlendale, AZ
These are so delicious and remind me of home cooking when time is not on my side. I am from the Midwest and I love a home cooked meal and Marie has it down to a science! I would recommend these to anyone who loves home cooking
3 years agoParkersburg, WV
For microwave dinners, Marie Callender's are always really good. A few dollars a meal, they're more than worth it. I if I'm running close on time, I can just grab one of these as I'm running out the door for work and have an entire meal that I can pop in the microwave that'll be ready in minutes and actually taste good.
3 years agoBirmingham, AL
I buy these often for work or home. My kids love these also. You get a great deal of food for the price you have to pay. When I'm at home I put them in the oven, and when I'm at work I put them in the microwave. Either way you can't lose. I normally pick them up from Winn Dixie or WalMart.
3 years agoCasa grande , AZ
This is one of the best tasting frozen meals I have purchased and for the price it's not that bad... the ingredients taste well and the chickens very seasoned... I would recommend to others for when they need a quick lunch
3 years agoCollinsville, VA
This is one of the best heat up dinners I have ever tried. Very flavorful and seasoned well! I buy these all the time! Highly recommend them for quick lunches as I take them to work with me .
2 years agoPoulsbo, WA
This is extremely delicious. The potatoes--so creamy, such a lovely flavor, especially when paired with the crisp yet soft green beans. The chicken has such a nice flavor, and the sauce is so delicious. A bit pricey, but a lovely meal for the truly lazy.