Marie Callender's Fresh Flavor Steamer Italian Recipes Three Cheese Tortellini Meal

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Fresh Flavor Steamer™ Italian Recipes Three Cheese Tortellini..
Since 1948.
Cheese Filled Tortellini and Creamy Marinara Sauce Topped with Basil and Parmesan Cheese.
420 Calories.
No preservatives.
Nwt wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Katie L.
When I want good Italian food fast this is my go to! I love this! it's also great if before you do the second round of cooking after stirring I sprinkle parmesan on top!
Kaylee D.
Enfield
I love Marie Callender's meals! I can usually find them on sale and there are so many different flavors. I love the pasta, the lasagnas, tortellini, Mac and cheese, etc. yummy!
somer c.
I bought this at Aldi for a quick dinner, my family fell in love I just wished aldi always carried this exact product!
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Taste fresh for a microwaveable meal. Only downside is it is more expensive than other frozen dinner selections.
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
Love em... when I don't want to over cook I send one with the #hubby for lunch