BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #92 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli.
Since 1948.
White Meat Chicken in Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
560 Calories.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 13 oz (369g). see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with the thin cellophane ...1 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love Marie Callender's chicken fettuccine alfredo. I only give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I have to pick the broccoli out because I can't stand broccoli. Other than that it is really really good but it does have a good bit of calories, as do a lot of her dishes, but they all taste good and do not taste like diet food so you can kind of expect that. This is something I have been eating on and off for a few years now. It is always good. It has noodles and fettuccine alfredo sauce and chicken and broccoli in it and it is very good and a good portion size.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Marie calendars TV dinners are always tasty and easy to cook. I didn’t like that the broccoli was so mushy but the rest was great. I’ll make sure just to get the chicken Alfredo with no broccoli next time
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This will put your spirit at ease. This is so good. I wannt to say close to Olive Garden good. It doeant taste phony or like they skip an ingredient. This is worth eating.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are really delicious frozen meals. They take about three and a half to five minutes to make (can't remember exactly.) The sauce is nice and creamy while the noodles are not mushy like some frozen meals. The broccoli and chicken has a great taste, also. The ratio of everything is spot on. I love these and have enjoyed them for years.
Casey M.
When I want something fast and creamy rich. I make these they great just sprinkle a little salt and pepper and you can relax and enjoy a movie. The noodles are soft the broccoli is crunchy but cooked and the chicken us tender and full of flavor.
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
MC makes the best frozen dinners -- everything tastes and looked as normal as you could get from a box. Decent pasta and sauce with large chunks of chicken and broccoli
Hannah S.
I really like these Marie Callender's meals and will continue to purchase them! They are quick for when I'm busy during the school day and relatively healthy. The chicken is a bit disappointing, but I buy them more for the noodles and broccoli anyways!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
A while ago, these meals used to have salt and pepper in little packets that came in the packaging. I also feel like it has gotten smaller in the portion size, however, I do not feel that the flavor has changed whatsoever in the past 10 years
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
A big fan of TV dinners and this isn't really one of my favorite cuz I love pasta and even though this is something you just cook in the microwave it really tastes really good
Ashley E.
Dayton, TN
My favorite meal of this brand. I load it down with salt and pepper then good to go. Close enough to a restaurant without that price and I can eat it comfy in my own home.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Does anyone else have a problem with the thin cellophane or whatever the cover it made of or is it just me? Every time I peel it, it's so thin it comes apart and sometimes I end up getting tiny bits of it in my food. Don't get me wrong the actual food is great.