Food & SnacksFrozen FoodMarie Callender's
Marie Callender's Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli

Marie Callender's Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli

Enjoy fettuccini tossed with white-meat chicken and crisp broccoli in a cheesy Alfredo sauce made with real cream.

Does anyone else have a problem with the thin cellophane or whatever the cover it made of or is it just me? Every time I peel it, it's so thin it comes apart and sometimes I end up getting tiny bits of it in my food. Don't get me wrong the actual food is great.
Start your review of Marie Callender's Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Marie Callender's	 Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Kroger
i love how easy these are to make! they take quite awhile in the microwave but it’s definitely worth it. i gave it 3/5 stars because i always have to add seasoning to it because it tastes very bland, but i personally don’t mind that because i get to customize it however i want.
Cheryl M.
Altus, OK
This one is a winner. I like the simplicity of it and it is filling for me at midday. Marie Callender rarely has a bad meal, but this is in my top 5 Marie Callender's Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli
Brian C.
Waterville, WA
The first time I had this it was made and brought to me on a plate. It was so good I thought it was homemade. So if you are looking for a quick meal that has a great taste then stop by your local grocery store and pick up some and you won't be disappointed!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Frozen food is typically a last resort for us. One being I hate to use the microwave, but if it's been a hard night (I suffer from migraines) I'll throw this or something similar for my babes lunch. He never complains so it must be good.
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
I love the Marie Callender’s Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli! First off, the sauce is delicious! It’s creamy, and tastes great on the noodles, chicken and broccoli. I’d recommend for a lazy night at home or even to pack for lunch for work!
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
This is delicious and perfect for an easy meal. It's alfredo is creamy and flavorful, made with white meat chicken, and fresh broccoli. It's a great option for a work lunch, easy meal, and giving growing boys something to hold them over lol. It tastes great and I'm definitely a fan! 💜
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
I am a quick food type of person. I don't like things really fancy or complicated. For a quick dinner this does the job. I always add a little salt to give it more flavor. I recommend any of Marie Calenders products especially the steam ones. I continue buying this over and over again. Marie Callender's Marie Callenders Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Fettucine Dinner 13 oz
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I’ve bought this a couple of times, it’s ok for a TV dinner meal, but the broccoli was hard, and I don’t prefer crunchy broccoli so it kinda messed up the whole meal. I’d recommend to others because I’m sure others would be ok with the crunch broccoli. As far as taste it’s ok, it’s definitely no Olive Garden. But there’s no true comparison there. [product:marie-callenders-comfort-bakes-alfredo-chicken-&-broccoli]
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite!! My guilty pleasure. I try to stay away from microwaveable food or at least keep it low/less calorie options. This taste delicious. still healthier than a lot of other options & to me it’s better eating pasta like this than cooking it yourself = serving control !!! If your hungry and don’t feel like cooking I completely recommend these.
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this a few times. But I always took out the chicken. I didn't like how it tasted. It tasted more like plastic. I don't think it's very healthy. There are not many products like this, but I would not get this much.