Marie Callender's Dutch Apple Pie

Treat yourself to a classic, made with 100% fresh Fuji apples, baked up in our signature flaky, made-from-scratch crust, and sprinkled with streusel.

Does this taste like a homemade apple pie?
Does this have a lot of apples in them ?
can you cook more than 1 pie at a time?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Dutch Apple Pie!
Product Highlights
It baked up quickly, and I was so so excited to try a slice with ice cream only to find that it was SUPER SUPER SWEET.in reviews
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dutch style apple pie and they do this like homemade, it's amazing. Add some caramel and perfection. Take 1hr in oven so it bakes like a normal pie, that's the only downfall, but it's very big pie.
Lanitta M.
Lompoc, CA
Good for a frozen pie. I like these better than ready made pies at most delis at a grocery store.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,317 reviews
This Thanksgiving when you’re in a rush making all your other goodies this is a very easy pop in the oven done and it’s very delicious I would definitely recommend
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
Hello homemade amazing! At least that's what we'll let all those are friends think. Marie Callender's apple pies are the closest you can get to the real deal at Granny's house, just make sure you throw away the Box before the company comes over
Jacqueline S.
When I first saw that you could get a pie from the freezer section and all you had to do was heat it up I was little nervous about trying it. I did it and I am pleased that I did. If you are in a rush to get a pie this is a good alternative. By no means does it taste like a home made pie but it is pretty tasty. I have tried about four or five different kinds and there was not one that I thought tasted bad. I do like the apple ones the best and I would recommend people to try it. Like I mentioned it is not the best thing ever but it is pretty good!
Karri G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
If you want a good apple pie and you don’t have the time to make a homemade one, try this one! You won’t be disappointed. I love the flavor and the crumble top. The price is really good too. Everyone on my family loves Marie Callender’s pies.
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you’re looking for a quick dessert 🍨 and need something simple that everyone will love them this one is for you! Sometimes I have some late night cravings for pie but don’t want to go through the hassle of making one on my own. Marie Callender’s made it so much easier to feed my cravings by having this pie ready to go and you just bake it in the oven.
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
This dutch apple pie is amazingly good. I love the strudel on top. It give it a much need sweet crunch. The apples are not cooked as well as I would like but that's a personal preference. The sauce is really good, it has a great balance between cinnamon and sugar.
Christine F.
Hubert, NC
Absolutely delicious! When you need a great desert (that truly tastes homemade) but don't have the time to make a pie from scratch, grab this!
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Marie Callender's	 Dutch Apple Pie uploaded by LaTonya S.
I’ve been eating this apple pie since I could remember it is the best!!! It’s so easy to prepare and great for Sunday dinner when you want to prepare a easy dessert. This apple pie taste fresh and has great flavors. I love to eat this with vanilla ice cream it makes it even better I would definitely recommend!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...