BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
Made with real peanut butter. see more...

Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This peanut butter cream pie is absolutely amazing. It doesn't taste store bought at all. Very tasty and delicious. I would definitely buy this pie again. I highly recommend this product.
Valerie G.
West Columbia, SC
My friends and I came across this pie in the freezer section of a store one day last week when we were looking for a dessert to go with a dinner we were planning that night. We couldn't take our eyes off of it. Kudos to the company for making the packaging look just as delicious as the pie itself!

We purchased the pie and had it later that night, and it was absolutely delicious. It was rich, but not overly so. I had another piece the day after our dinner, and it was just as good when it had been sitting in the fridge, and I have the final slice in the freezer at work for a snack today, and I'm excited about eating it!
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
My absolute favorite splurge! So creamy and delicious. The perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate and fluffy and dense. And it's great to treat myself without spending a bundle. Wish we could replace the pumpkin pie tomorrow with this beauty!
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Marie Callender's pies! They are convenient to have on hand in the freezer so if you unexpectedly want or need dessert they are ready to go. Not too sweet and has good texture.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
This is definitely the best thing you can request to bring to work when having a party. It is delicious and makes life easy when you don't have time to make anything!
Justice E.
Can I just say yum? This pie is delicious! It's also very easy to buy and eat since it is packaged and you can store it until you want to eat it.
Amber B.
Omg this pie is soooo good. if you love peanut butter you will absolutely love this. would be great as a single serve or a two person dessert
Anna W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is great when you are having people over and want to have a nice dessert. It's so easy and tastes so good! Who wouldn't want this?
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
These pies are super easy to just grab out of the freezer and serve. They always have great flavors to try and it tastes so yummy.
Megan M.
Best brand for frozen pies! Really tastes fresh and always so good! I love every type they make even the cobblers are perfect!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
I seen many people that like this brand. Does anyone know if this cake taste good? Does it meet the rave?
Anjali M.
couva
Does this taste as creamy and delicious as it looks?? My God, I'm feeling hungry just looking at the box