BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Country Fried Chicken & Gravy Meal.
Since 1948.
With New Side Dish!
White Meat Chicken Patty with Creamy Mashed Potatoes & Corn with Garlic & Chive Sauce.
570 calories.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department Of Agriculture.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 454g. see more...

Marie Callender's Country Fried Chicken & Gravy Meal
This is my favorite! This Chicken fried steak comes with mashed potatoes and gravy with corn. So delicious and satisfying. I have one other favorite, it's the Chicken Fettichini Alfrefo with broceli. They are kinda on the pricier side, but they go on sale often.
Nia C.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Foodie Expert
When I'm having a busy day and I can't be bothered with making a meal, I pop in a frozen meal and this one is one of my favorites! The flavor is actually really good and doesn't have a gross texture like a lot of frozen meals do.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Torrance, CA
This is my favorite frozen meal. The only one I really buy. It has a lot of flavor and it is a good serving size. Directions are easy to follow too
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Frozen meals always creep me out. I tried this one and it was very good! I've tried a few other meals from Marie Callenders and they have all been good!
Tia T.
Tia T.
Lolo, MT
I eat frozen meals about three times at week since I work graveyards and this one is really good. I love Marie Callenders meals anyways
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Between this country chicken meal and the country fried steak meal, the country fried chicken is better to me. lol. Maybe it's because of the sides difference but still, I love this one better.