BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Tender pasta shells in a creamy Vermont white cheddar cheese sauce. see more...

naf C.
So my husband and I went shopping and this is the first time that I personally tried it. Since I like very flavorful products, I was kind of skeptical about it. It was sitting in the freezer and so I decided to heat it up and eat it. I take it out and try to thaw it for a little bit. Anyhow, I come back after a few minutes to cook it. It was still frozen. But I open the package. This looked really good. So even though it was cold, I decided to take a spoon full. I was like oh my goodness, this tastes so delicious! It tasted really creamy and I actually felt like eating it that cold. But I did warm it up and ate it. It was tasty either cold or warm (though I don't recommend it eating cold). The creamy texture just makes me drool. It isn't flavorful, but then it is not supposed to be. So I definitely was happy with this. I am telling my husband to buy next time this one again. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
This is the best hands down mac and cheese from a box! We looooove it in our house. For thanksgiving I used thisac and cheese instead of making some. Its always a hit in my house
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
Marie Callender's frozen meals are one of my top brands. Being on the road constantly these are good for quick meals when I'm too tired to cook.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
Marie Callender's meals are amazing. Always great comfort food and so filling. The flavors in this mac and cheese are absolutely delicious!
Nicole D.
I could eat this Mac and cheese forever. It has such a good flavor and makes you just feel so great.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, WY
I bought this tonight at my local supermarket on my way home from work and they were on sale for $5, so I thought I'd give it a try, since I was craving mac and cheese. To my surprise, it tasted delicious! SUPER creamy! They did NOT cheap out on the sauce because there are an abundance of sauce. the only thing I'd suggest you keep in mind is that the photo on the box looks absolutely nothing like the actual product lol. But if you can get past that, it is an amazing meal.