BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Comfort Bakes Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Oven roasted white meat chicken and broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce over cavatappi pasta.
Sprinkled with a crumb topping.
Oven baked taste from the microwave.
Even bake tray.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Delicious 330 calories. see more...

Melissa B.
Great stuff right here!!I love Marie Calenders food products! They are so good! This is my comfort food. I like making this for dinner. It's simple and i don't have to cook! I have lazy days at times!
Pip S.
Denver, CO
This is in the freezer right now for my lunch today! I like Marie Callender's comfort foods like the alfredo chicken and the chicken and rice with cheese. I have been buying these from the grocery store for years as a quick lunch option for days I don't want to bare the cold during my lunch hour.
Melissa S.
OREGON CITY, OR
Usually I make a home cooked meal, but sometimes after 8+ hours at work , picking up the kids , and going to the store your just worn out. It's nice to have something you can pop on the over and forget about. All of Marie callenders meals are tasty and something I would not mind feeding my family.
Jeria C.
Fort Worth, TX
After working and all the kids extra activities this is a simple and tasteful meal. We normally try to eat a bit healthier but there are just some days when easier is better. This is a great meal for those days. It is filling and tastes good.
Rande w.
I tried this the other day because it was late and I have to be up early for work. It was so-so. Flavor was a bit bland. I honestly think it would've been better without the chicken - it wasn't the best.
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
Marie Calendar has the best TV dinners ever!! This one has to be my favorite!! Place it in the oven and then sit down and eat it it's like a home cooked meal!!
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These are perfect for lunch especially for work when you need to just heat and eat! These are great, could use a little more flavor but good for the price
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
A good meal when you don't have much time to prepare. I like to add more veggies, which can add to the flavor.
Tori T.
Pretty good. It does have a strange texture/taste though. I probably won't be buying again.