Food & SnacksFrozen FoodMarie Callender's
Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie

Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie

Spoil yourself with a luxuriously rich chocolate pie in a cookie-crumb crust, with whipped topping and large chocolate curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie!
Heather H.
Asheboro, NC
My husband and Children absolutely love this pie, I think it’s the whipped cream but they can finish one of these within 24 hours of purchase it decoy the store.
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this pie! So easy...just thaw and serve. It is so creamy and chocolatey that your mouth will be in heaven! I highly recommend to chocolate lovers!!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This pie is really good. The crust is perfect, the chocolate is not too much and the topping is creamy and delicious. The price is good and the product is great! It's not overly sweet or chocolatey which is good. I would buy this again and I definitely recommend.
Mattison H.
Young America, IN
Marie Callender's	 Chocolate Satin Pie uploaded by Mattison H.
Delicious ! not too rich and very smooth! Very good for the price! We have always had these at family events growing up. Something quick and easy ! Definitely a family favorite! Pair with a glass of milk!
April D.
Titusville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Really good for a store bought freezer section 🥧 🍰 I buy this here and there but not all the time, usually I will grab it when it's on sale or I have a coupon. My family definitely enjoys it very much. It's easy to do just set it out to thaw either on the counter or in the fridge (slower method). I would definitely say try it it's a good pie!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,423 reviews
This is a really good pie although I didn’t like the texture as much I love their coconut cream way more it had a really good flavor just didn’t like the consistency I would recommend others
Beth F.
Marie Callender's	 Chocolate Satin Pie uploaded by Beth F.
Delicious desert. Perfect for meals with friends. [product:marie-callenders -chocolate-satin-pie] all of my friends and family love your deserts. Can’t go wrong! I like them frozen or thawed
Tammy N.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Marie Calenders Chocolate Satin Pie was truely heaven on my tongue and lips. It was Rich and Decadent. I would recommend Marie Calendars Chocolate Satin Pie.
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
It tastes just like you got it from Marie Callender’s. No baking required just keep it in the refrigerator. It is rich since it’s all chocolate. The whip cream doesn’t taste the same since it sits in the fridge so I prefer to add my own.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
This is the most amazing pie ever made, especially because it comes from Walmart but it tastes so good. It has really good chocolate flavor and I highly recommend it to anybody that likes chocolate.

Looking for your answer?