Marie Callender's Chili Pot Pie

by Marie Callender's

Take off the chill any time with this hearty and satisfying dish: savory chili made with premium seasoned beef in a flaky, made-from-scratch crust.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie Callender's Chili Pot Pie!
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
This is my all-time favorite potpie! It's filled with all the meat and beans you would expect in a bowl of chili, packed into a delicious cornbread crust. You will always find a stack of these in my freezer in the Fall!
Michelle E.
LIBERTY, MO
These Chili Pot Pies were my FAVORITE! But I can no longer get them where I live and that makes me so sad!!! They were such a great alternative to other pot pie flavors and were especially enjoyable during the colder months of the year. I miss them!!!
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
My family will get these once in a while to eat something new. And this one is by far by favorite of the pot pies. To me, it reminds me of tamales, so I was down for that. If you like chili I would highly recommend. The crust and the chili together combine really well.
Jasmine B.
Cedar Hill
I was not a fan of this product. I'm not really a fan of pot pies altogether, but I love chili beans and thought I would give it a try. I was very disappointed. The chili beans were not the chili beans that I know and enjoy. It tasted like they put ranch style beans in it and added a few chunks of ground beef. It was very disappointing. The packaging made it look like something worth trying, but it was not in my opinion.
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
I was hesitant at first when purchasing but im glad I did. This pot pie is great it gives you tge taste of a bowl of chilli along with the accompaniment of flaky crust. So good :)

Looking for your answer?