Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL

Do you prefer to microwave or cook yours in a conventional oven?

Lori C.
Lori C.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
It is usually excellent in microwave but for some reason the ones I recently bought do not have the silver disk on the top inside of the box so the whole top crust is just mushy. The inside crust was good but that disk is essential to a flaky top crust!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
Both ways is amazing. Just depends how hungry you are and how much time you have
Monica R.
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I cook mine in a microwave and I like how it turns it! Both ways could work well, whatever is easier for you!
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I haven't tried to cook them in the oven, the microwave heats then up just perfect & it's way faster!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
I haven't ever made mine in the oven but I think the microwave does a great job, the crust is always perfect. A little hot on the inside but very good.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Elverta, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
I've never tried it in the oven, but I will say that the microwave does a great job & I love the way the crust turns out!!!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
3 years ago
I just cook them in the microwave and still find it to be delicious!
Megan L.