Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie Family Size uploaded by Gabrielle B.Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie Family Size uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S

Marie Callender's® Family Size Chicken Pot Pie.

New!

From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken with made from scratch crust.

Serves 6.

Per 1 cup serving.

340 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

760mg Sodium, 32% DV.

2g sugars.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
would have liked the pie to have had more veggies in it. An updated pot pie would be good. This was bland. It's healthy and has less fat grams than other brands. I was disappointed in this brand pot pie. Maybe the roasted chicken pot pie would be better. The plain chicken pot pie isn't remarkable.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite frozen pot pie. It is so easy to make, just pop it into the oven for a little bit, and the crust comes out nice and golden brown. The sauce on the inside is also delicious and tastes amazing with the crust. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy meal to make for the whole family.
I love this pot pie! It is so convenient and the taste is delightful. The crust is flaky and there are nice chunks of chicken and veggies in the pie. I like the individual ones as well as it makes an easy meal for my hubby when I am unable to cook. On a chilly evening these pot pies make a comforting yummy meal.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Family size Marie Callender's chicken pot pie it's great for the holidays. Hearty and very easy to make. Very tasty too. The package I purchased had a code to donate $0.50 to Habitat for Humanity .
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't sure what this would be like when I bought it but I was definitely surprised, it was AMAZING! Juicy, tender pieces of chicken, chunks of fresh vegetables and loaded with flavor all inside this flaky crust. Oh it's delicious! and they price is only about $10. If you like pot pies you definitely need to try it. My husband hates pot pies and he loves this one. Go get one now! ;)
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
There is no better comfort food than Pot Pie on a cold day. Marie Callender's does it right. The crust is flaky and the chicken is quality. Our family loves it. Swanson was what I ate in college. There is no comparison. Marie Callender's tastes like home cooked.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I honestly do not enjoy these meals. I find them dry and underseasoned, and it never cooks thoroughly. I've had these several times. I would say that other brands are better. I would not recommend these to anyone
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
We actually ate this for the first time a couple of days ago and it was very very good. Easy ti make just take a fork and press it into the center of the pie to vent and preheat your oven. After that place in your oven and set timer for 90 mins (temperatures/times may vary). I let it sit for 8-10 mins before I served and it was the perfect temp for the adults in my home to eat but did have to place it in the freezer for my son for a few minutes before I gave it to him. Everyone loved it even my Fiance thought I made it myself.
Gabrielle B.
Cooked this for dinner and it was a big hit with my husband! My little girl also enjoyed it and she even ate the vegetables! I will definitely be buying this again! It was worth every penny for a night I didn't really feel like standing up and cooking.
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
Marie Calender's Chicken Pot Pie is made with all white meat REAL chicken, which makes a HUGE difference when it comes to chicken pot pies. It contains the perfect amount of vegetables, swimming in a delicious chicken gravy. This pot pie is the next best thing to my mom's homemade pot pie, and my mom is known for her yummy homemade chicken & turkey pot pies.