Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Jill R.

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #2 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home:
Golden flaky crust made from scratch.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
Marie's promise.
Try Marie's 10 oz. fruit pies.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Is this product good? How close is its taste to the home made?4 Answers
  • Do these look more flaky in person than they do in the picture? 6 Answers
  • My family loves these, but after the last go round (they all have...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Turkey
These frozen pot pies are good. It does not compare to home made in my opinion, but if you don’t have time or want to go through the trouble of making one from scratch, this one is a good option.
Each pot pie has 10 oz or 283 g, so it serves one person.
It can be done in a conventional oven or in the microwave.
I usually keep some at home for those days I don’t feel like cooking.
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The best thing about these is that even though when you microwave them, they still come out with the flaky crust! It save so much time compared to putting them in the oven and they’re incredible! Perfect for a cold winter day.
T B.
Foodie Expert
Love making these for a quick dinner when it starts to get cold outside! I serve it over white rice and it is delicious. Only fault would be the quality of the chicken. The portion is definitely more than enough for an individual. One of my go to's when I'm short on time for dinner.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Foodie Expert
When I was younger, I made these all the time! They make a great after school snack, lunch, or dinner. They're so easy to prepare, just pop them in the microwave! They come at an affordable price as well. These chicken pot pies are creamy and remind me so much of homemade chicken pot pies! The dough is delicious and the filling is my favorite!! I've never had a product from Marie that I didn't like!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
Super yummy for the price. My grandparents would always buy these. A great value but I don’t care for them in the microwave I usually prepare them in the oven. Compared to Swanson’s pot pie, I prefer Marie Callender’s. Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie 🥧
Shanna C.
Killeen , TX
This is the only pot pie I will buy or eat. Other brands use dark meat or questionable chunks of chicken. This is pure white meat with tasteful veggies. I love that the sides and top crisp up and I can dip them into the extra gravy. I buy these every time I visit the grocery store!
Elizabeth M.
Ames, IA
Amazing! Chicken pot pie is my go to frozen meal and Marie Callender's is by far the best! It is more expensive then the other brands but it definitely fills you up so I would say you get your money's worth. I buy this brand all of the time when I run out of pot pies.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
Had one last night, they don't taste handmade in my opinion. I wasn't a huge fan of it and I'm not sure if I would buy them again. I'd rather make my own!!!!! They sell them at Walmart.
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I enjoy eating Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie! A hearty, homestyle, golden-flakey, gooey, delicious meal! Good sized chucks of chicken, very filling and satisfying. So easy to pop in the microwave, set it, and enjoy. Be careful, very steamy!
Jessica F.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these pot pies!! They're great meal. If you cook them in the onion the crust comes out super flaky and delicious but it does take a long time to cook them. I think it's worth it versus the microwave. Great comfort food!
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
Do you prefer to microwave or cook yours in a conventional oven?
Kelly B.
Do the make other flavors?
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
Do these look more flaky in person than they do in the picture?
Diana Z.
Foodie Expert
Is this product good? How close is its taste to the home made?
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Foodie Expert
My family loves these, but after the last go round (they all have high blood pressure, but I don't) did anyone see how much sodium is in these? I was shocked to be honest, and my one day of splurge killed my WW points :(