Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie

Indulge in tender white-meat chicken, carrots, celery, and peas prepared in a golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust. Available in 10-ounce and 16-ounce sizes. Also available in multipacks for the whole family to enjoy.

is it good is it healthy?
Always I saw this pie and wondering if they have a family size?Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie
[product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie]
Start your review of Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Candice R.
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing like [product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie] for lunch or dinner this time of year! The hearty, warm delicious taste is comfort food in a box!! Marie Callender always has the best frozen meals!! I love the amount of protein it has as well! 17 grams folks!! Grab your [product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie] today!!
Trisha H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Trisha H.
My go to frozen pot pie. Flakey crust and cream filling. Very flavorful. Great to eat on a cold day when you wants something warm and homemade.[product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie]
Stephen P.
Dayton, OH
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Stephen P.
When I tried Marie Calendars chicken pot pie I was pleasantly delighted. Everything from the flakey, buttery crust to the fantastic chicken pot pie filling. The chicken was plump size pieces that was oh so tender and delicious. If you like chicken pot pie that is better than the rest then Marie Calendar’s chicken pot pie is for you!
Teri H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing takes me back to my younger meals than a home cooked tasting meal! This yummy pot pie will take you back and have you enjoying a nice, home made tasting, fulfilling meal
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Isnotu L.
Sooooo Goodwood. I wish I could keep buying these but since they aren't gluten amd dairy free i have to give them up. I ate a few as cheat meals, and trust me I'm tempted every time they pop up.
Nakoma E.
Orlando, FL
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Nakoma E.
Purchased at: Publix
[product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie] I always keep one of these in my freezer. Best chicken pot pie I and my family have ever eaten that was not homemade. These little pies are great, especially when we running late and did not take anything out for dinner.
Katelynn C.
Philadelphia
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Katelynn C.
Delicious! Perfect crisp on the crust. Takes super quick to make too[product:marie-callenders -chicken-pot-pie] ! Perfect for a cold day, and for the whole family too! I’ve tried other frozen pot pies and they don’t compare!
Maddison M.
Bowie
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Maddison M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hey I’m gonna be there at first or what time I can come over and get it to I just don’t know what I was talking to lol I just be home and up with you lol I don’t think it’s going on with you I just want you to feel that way
Katherine H.
Tazewell, TN
I like this pot pie better than any of the other ones. It's actually the best one I've ever tried. The crust is light and flaky, the filling is creamy white with good sized chunks of vegetables and chicken. I was very satisfied with it and I'll definitely buy it again.
Deborah R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Marie Callender's	 Chicken Pot Pie uploaded by Deborah R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
If you make your own chicken pot pies, this will be the closest you will get to homemade. I do add a little bit of salt, but that's just me. Our family love to purchase them in bulk from Sam's Club. They run about $11.00, and you get eight in a box. Just add a salad on the side, and you are set for a quick dinner night.