2 colors available

BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #2 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Pot Pie.
From my kitchen to yours since 1948™.
Tender white meat chicken.
Just like home:
Golden flaky crust made from scratch.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
Marie's promise.
Try Marie's 10 oz. fruit pies.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Is this product good? How close is its taste to the home made?4 Answers
  • Do these look more flaky in person than they do in the picture? 6 Answers
  • My family loves these, but after the last go round (they all have h...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
These are probably my favorite frozen entree ever, and that's saying a lot! I love that they turn out very well from the microwave. The crust is so good, actually flaky like crust should be, and the chicken is big moist pieces. There's plenty of gravy and lots of vegetables, but not so many that you feel like they scrimped on the chicken. They got all the proportions just right, and it's almost as good as homemade or the chicken pot pie in Marie Callender's restaurants. To get in some extra veggies, I often cook some pea separately then mix them in. Green beans would probably be tasty, too. Marie's is so far above budget frozen pot pies that they're almost like a totally different food.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Atlanta, GA
I grew up eating these, but in recent years their packaging has been lacking the essential 'silver insert' at the top of the box thats necessary for the proper microwaving preparation. You can see its depicted in the packaging, but hasn't been included in years. It takes 4-5x as long to prepare in the oven, so unless the packaging is fixed, this will have to remain off my grocery list on days I need quick meals and/or don't have access to an oven.
Ana K.
Ana K.
An old fashioned chicken pot pie, this is what you turn to when it's snowing outside and it's just you and a good book. It fills the kitchen with the smells of home from long ago and suddenly, a cold, wintery afternoon is made warmer and brighter with the flavors of a perfectly made pot pie: creamy chicken and perfectly seasoned vegetables melt together in a crispy crust. Not something I would eat everyday, but certainly a nice treat.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
Lately I have been obsessed with these. I actually bought one yesterday and I can't wait to eat it tonight. I love them so much. They are inexpensive and quick to cook. Being in college, I hardly have time or the money to cook homemade meals, but these pot pies are great. The crust is buttery and flaky, and the filling has plenty of chicken, unlike other brands.
Angee L.
Angee L.
Foodie Expert
I love, love, love these frozen meals. I know they are not the healthiest but sometimes I just want a quick and tasty meal (on a cheat day of course). The crust by far is the best part, so flaky and buttery. The filling is good too and I especially love the carrots and sauce. Definitely worth the 10 min wait time to cook.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
This is by far the BEST chicken pot pie!!!! Actually does have chicken (that tastes like chicken). Nice size chunks, moist and yummy! Kudos for the vegetables carrots,celery, and peas. The vegetables are not mushy and bland, but very flavorful!!!! This has become my "go-to" meal! Great job!!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Galt, CA
For a frozen pot pie this one is the best. For a quick warm meal it is the right size and flavors are good. They are easy to prepare and compared to grabbing fast food somewhere, this is a bit cheaper. We like to make a can of rolls and a salad with them and it is a perfect easy dinner.
brandy a.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i recently purchased this at walmart and got home to try it and loved it by my surprise...it was kind of pricey and if it wasnt so high i would buy it again but for that price i can make my own chicken pot pie...definitely would not buy again..but it was good so maybe you might like it
Shreya N.
Shreya N.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I always take them with me when going to the beach or heading on a road trip. It is so easy to just heat them up and enjoy them! They taste so great with both the creamy and the crunchy. It is definitely worth a try! I usually get a larger pack instead of a one pack.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I love Marie Callender's products. I eat her chicken pot pies a couple times throughout the week. They make an easy lunch or quick dinner. Taste homemade, I feel like they beat any other frozen chicken pot pies that competitors have in stores right now.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
Do you prefer to microwave or cook yours in a conventional oven?
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Do the make other flavors?
Claire P.
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
Do these look more flaky in person than they do in the picture?
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Foodie Expert
Is this product good? How close is its taste to the home made?
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Foodie Expert
My family loves these, but after the last go round (they all have high blood pressure, but I don't) did anyone see how much sodium is in these? I was shocked to be honest, and my one day of splurge killed my WW points :(