BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #48 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie.

From My Kitchen To Yours Since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken & bacon.

Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.

Marie's promise.

Made with quality ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Per 1 cup serving:

460 calories.

12g sat. fat, 60% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

3g sugars. see more...

Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
Marie Callender's pot pies are so yummy and this does not disappoint. It truly is much better than any of the other frozen ones out there!
Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Kind of salty. If you don't mind the salt then thus is awesome.cooks quickly but sometimes not evenly. Every now and then this work for me.
Emma R.
Landenberg, PA
I have not had the pot pie, but the brand i am always a fan of. It is easy to make, and even better to eat. I always suggest this brand.
Kary C.
Anything by Marie is the BOMB!! Love her pot pies and almost everything else!! I highly closest to tasting like a home cooked real meal!!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
All of Marie Callendar's products are high quality. Their pot pies are my favorite of them all. I consider a treat when I eat them.
Priscila A.
Tampa
I did love it the corn chicken pie!!!!!!!! Amazing taste flavor very easy to cook!!!!! I like the taste of the corn in the pie
Ashleigh B.
Omg this is amazing! Great dinner that taste like a home cooked meal. I love it. Very healthy and hearty. Keeps the tummy full.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really like all the Marie Callender meals slot. My family friends and kids also love the Marie Callender meals a lot also.
Erica s.
Personally I prefer the smaller cheaper brand of pot pie if it is not homemade. It taste okay but could be a lot better.
Kylie R.
Not as good as I would have liked. It was chewy and did not have much flavor to it. It is at a cheap price though.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this and is it any Good?