BY MARIE CALLENDER'S #48 in Frozen Entrees

Marie Callender's® Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie.

From My Kitchen To Yours Since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken & bacon.

Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.

Marie's promise.

Made with quality ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Per 1 cup serving:

460 calories.

12g sat. fat, 60% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

3g sugars. see more...

Sarah B.
I burnt the CRAP out of my mouth eating a Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie. When they say "CAUTION: HOT!".... They ain't lying. But still delicious might I add...
Amanda S.
Statesville, NC
Wonderful product love they tadte of the juicy chicken in it. It is really corny which to certain people are a good thing others it might not be. But for me it's a wonderful mixer.
Paola V.
I love these pot pies! The corn makes it a little different than a regular pot pie. This stuff is amazing!! I love pot pie and the addition of corn chowder is to die for. I could eat this all day. the best i love her brand. they really make good pot pies. i put these in the oven & they are the best. i love how they have so many to choose.
Jennifer s.
the best i love her brand. they really make good pot pies. i put these in the oven & they are the best. i love how they have so many to choose. i love them all!
Tammi C.
Maryville
Great for when your cooking for one or two. Pop in the oven and bam. Taste great not to salty like some frpzen foods. Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with all the Marie tv meals. I can even find them at the dollar tree around my way. they may have a lot of sodium, but they are soon good
Grace D.
I love to cook, and especially Pot Pie! But sometimes this momma needs a break. I love that these taste like homemade and are absolutely delicious!
Jenny D.
Clarinda
Easy to warm up and it tastes delicious. I like to make this when I am on the go. It tastes homemade but its super affordable and easy to heat up
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
I'm so in love with this. The Taste I'd So Homey And comforting. My 6 year thinks I make them from scratch lol ( while I can pass it off I will)
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
These are okay. I like how they are affordable and they pass but I'd rather get some other. The food is only a small amount, but it's decent
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this and is it any Good?