Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie

by Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's® Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie.

From My Kitchen To Yours Since 1948™.

Tender white meat chicken & bacon.

Just like home: golden flaky crust made from scratch.

Marie's promise.

Made with quality ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Per 1 cup serving:

460 calories.

12g sat. fat, 60% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

3g sugars.

Who has tried this and is it any Good?
Start your review of Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
I burnt the CRAP out of my mouth eating a Marie Callender's Chicken Corn Chowder Pot Pie. When they say "CAUTION: HOT!".... They ain't lying. But still delicious might I add...
new york, ny
i felt a little weird the first time i made this but its become one of my favorite frozen meals. perfect for when i don't have time to go to the grocery store for dinner or want something more filling for lunch at work. plus the low cost helps keep my budget in line.
Wonderful product love they tadte of the juicy chicken in it. It is really corny which to certain people are a good thing others it might not be. But for me it's a wonderful mixer.
I love these pot pies! The corn makes it a little different than a regular pot pie. This stuff is amazing!! I love pot pie and the addition of corn chowder is to die for. I could eat this all day. the best i love her brand. they really make good pot pies. i put these in the oven & they are the best. i love how they have so many to choose.
Maryville
Great for when your cooking for one or two. Pop in the oven and bam. Taste great not to salty like some frpzen foods. Marie Callender's Pot Pie Chicken
the best i love her brand. they really make good pot pies. i put these in the oven & they are the best. i love how they have so many to choose. i love them all!
Middlesboro
I very much enjoy her pot pies. They are cream and smooth. The potagoes are always cooked thoroughly.  It also always has plenty of veggies.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with all the Marie tv meals. I can even find them at the dollar tree around my way. they may have a lot of sodium, but they are soon good
Keystone Hgts, FL
These are so delicious. Taste like grandma made at home . They are so flavorful and comforting when eating . My entire family loves Marie colander
I love to cook, and especially Pot Pie! But sometimes this momma needs a break. I love that these taste like homemade and are absolutely delicious!